Is lube required?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

8inchesComingSoon

Is lube required?

Post by 8inchesComingSoon »

So I have a flared tube, which works pretty good to keep a seal. I haven't been using lube, (did my first session today) so will this damage my skin (I have foreskin) in anyway?

All I have is coconut oil and Vaseline but I hear Vaseline can corrode the tube. Will coconut oil do the same? Or is it fine without lube?
pumper6

Re: Is lube required?

Post by pumper6 »

Hi,

I use Glyde from pumptoys and have been using for a long time.
https://www.pumptoys.com/catalog/All-Pr ... de-14.html

As is says "Glyde is THE ONLY product specifically designed for your needs as a pumper. PumpToys developed a way of treating and blending Olive Oil and other natural vegetable oils into a smooth, light cream, then fortified it with Glycerin and Vitamin E for added skin protection.

I hope this helps.

See ya
P6
grunt!

Post by grunt! »

After finishing a jar of Glyde I switsched to simple olive oil. Works also fine for me, just buy it in the supermarked, and it smells nice too.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I've been using store brand ky jelly for years. Good seal. Easy on my cock. Doesn't damage pumping gear.
yonut

Post by yonut »

I like glycerol+distilled water.....it has no smell, it's water soluble so you can wash it off easy and 100% skin compatible as your skin already makes it
Pumper767

Post by Pumper767 »

I use stemcells, liquified placenta, and Nutella mixed together. Gives a slightly burning sensation and I think my penis is growing a foreskin over my foreskin. Smells and tastes good though.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Pumper767 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:43 am I use stemcells, liquified placenta, and Nutella mixed together. Gives a slightly burning sensation and I think my penis is growing a foreskin over my foreskin. Smells and tastes good though.
LOL!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Pumper767

Post by Pumper767 »

To answer your question seriously though, no, lube is not required. It is recommended though. As mentioned above, olive oil works well and keeps the skin moisturized. I use Gun Oil (brand of lube, not literally gun lube). Vaseline is okay in a pinch. I can't remember the name of one lube I use to use which was white and very viscous.i think it was by Doc Johnson.