Thinking about getting my first pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

8inchesComingSoon

Thinking about getting my first pump

Post by 8inchesComingSoon »

Hello,

Which pumps are good? I saw the vacutech pumps, which comes out to $165

I'm going to do a PE routine to gain length and girth. It's a 3 month newbie routine of stretches and jelqs - 2 days on and 1 day off.

Can I also include the pump with this routine or should I wait until after 3 months?

If I can do it while on the 3 month new routine how long can I pump for? And how often like 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday?)

I'm currently 7.2"BPEL x 4.5MG

Aiming for 8" X 5.5" :D
OREO999

Re: Thinking about getting my first pump

Post by OREO999 »

If I were u then I will used that one it s about 100 dollar for that and I been used the pump like that one about 5 years or so
Attachments
PUMMP.jpg
8inchesComingSoon

Where can I find that pump that you linked?
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

There are lots of them on ebay.
8inchesComingSoon

Okay, thanks.

Does 30 min @ 5 - 7hg with 2 min breaks every 10 min sounds like a good newbie routine?
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

u can find it anywhere on google.com or ebay or amazon or www.bostonpump.com www.pumptoys.com
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

i pump it with myself for 4 hours every 2 days but not everyday because after the pump the penis need rest and get well.. so, that what I been pumping for 4 hours then rest for 2 days then pump again with 4 hours.. so, that is how i m doing for pump but not everyday if everyday then how can the penis get rest ??? if everyday for pump ?? that is not going work.. so, i pump for 4 hours then rest after I pump then pump again next 2 days.. that how i do for pumping
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Hi 8inches. Possibly one of the best "how to's" for pumping can be found on tigerpumping.net: http://tigerpumping.net/sitemap.html#Anchor-HowToPump

cheers KB
tdl462

Post by tdl462 »

Buy a cheap tube with ball pump, throw away ball pump, get elect fish tank pump and reverse it to vacuum, connect the two with tubing and your all set.
I have converted two pumps like this and there going strong for at least 8 years. You can't get any better for the money.
8inchesComingSoon

Thanks for the help guys, and I have to do it discrete so no electric sounds for now. It'll be easier to hide the pump quickly.

I already bought the pump, I did my first session today.

I'm going to test something out because when I cum, the refractory period takes effect and my erection quality sucks for about 24 hours. So I plan to just PE routine, edge and pump , in hopes to increase EQ. I plan to not cum for 2 - 4 weeks to see if this helps :idea:
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

Well, it s not going get u get bigger from next days but it s take long time to get bigger or longer about 10 years to get bigger.. so, just keep pumping and dont pump too hard..