long time not showing here here a vid of my pumped monster out of the fly of my pants

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bigckhead

long time not showing here here a vid of my pumped monster out of the fly of my pants

Post by bigckhead »

Some guys were inspiring me to do a nice pumping session, here the results
Attachments
Video 5.wmv
(3.32 MiB) Downloaded 1829 times
OREO999

Re: long time not showing here here a vid of my pumped monster out of the fly of my pants

Post by OREO999 »

WOW, BIG ONE AND U JUST PUMP WITHOUT GETTING SHOT OR ANYTHING ?? JUST PUMP FOR LONG TIME ?
bigckhead

Re: long time not showing here here a vid of my pumped monster out of the fly of my pants

Post by bigckhead »

i don't understand the question it is just by pumping
Bozwoz

Post by Bozwoz »

By "getting shot" he means "injecting silicone"
Bozwoz

Post by Bozwoz »

and thank you for posting. You have a magnificent cock.
bigckhead

Post by bigckhead »

Silicon free here just pumpng
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

AT Bozwoz yeah that what I mean about " Injecting Silicone" with getting shot

At Bigckhead. yeah that what I mean about Injecting Silicone and alot people doing those penis and what the doing for penis with pump and injecting Silicone but I just wonder if u just pump for long time without doing " Injecting Silicone" or without anything ? just pump that is it ? sorry, I got you confused
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Every time I see that beautiful pumped up cock of yours, I experience penis envy. How great it must be to hold that monster in your hand.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Awesome as always, Glad to see you back posting. Thanks!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

bigckhead wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 pm Some guys were inspiring me to do a nice pumping session, here the results
Magnificent monster !!
grunt!

Post by grunt! »

thanks for sharing your monster
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

That is some amazingly huge cock. I'll bet you get some looks when you whip that monster out to pee.