Anal Pumping- First Time Questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

msmSaline

Anal Pumping- First Time Questions

Post by msmSaline »

Hi Guys!

TLDR: How can I stretch my hole without harming an old fissure scar? Can ass-pumping strengthen your anus?

I haven't been on this site in forever, and since adding silicone to my sack, saline has been off the table. So hello if I know you! Anyway, I want to get into ass pumping.

Some facts about me: I dont FF or use very big toys. I've gone up to about 2"~ 2.25" wide with toys. Also, I am nursing an old fissure that likes to come back every now and then.

Questions:
  • Can anal pumping stretch your hole larger without the need for toys?

Is it safe if you have had fissure in the past? I had a small incision made years ago that turned into a fissure. There is a portion of my hole (nearest my tailbone) that is very thin and weak.

Can anal pumping strengthen your anal tissue?

I desperately need to loosen my hole. If i take a year off bottoming (I've done this in the past for the issue) things get stronger, but its such a long time... :( I was hoping anal pumping might be a way to stretch the inside of my hole while keeping the thin area under less stress. With that, the other thing I need to figure out is how to stretch the healthy skin without disturbing the wounded area...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated; this forum has always provided excellent advice!

Also here is my silicone progression. :twisted: Did 100 each time. 400cc in my sack now:
tumblr_ouj3lwSjfx1u7ejs0o1_1280.png
00/400cc
00/400cc
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
pumper6

Re: Anal Pumping- First Time Questions

Post by pumper6 »

Hey, I have questions on this topic as well and I ordered a Thick Wall Rosebud Pump Cylinder. I will try it out as I ordered a 1,5" probe diameter cylinder. I will let you know how it goes once I get it in.

Laters
P6
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

pumper6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:45 am Hey, I have questions on this topic as well and I ordered a Thick Wall Rosebud Pump Cylinder. I will try it out as I ordered a 1,5" probe diameter cylinder. I will let you know how it goes once I get it in.

Laters
P6

hey dudes. I can say this helped IMMENSELY. I have since ordered the Big 2" probe version. I left a review on the site because I am so pleased. This, if anything, has begun to stretch out the scar tissue. I can pump to maximum safe pressure. I have also found that I can take my bigger toys more easily after pumping.

pix:
Attachments
tumblr_p424x05A3F1u7ejs0o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_p424x05A3F1u7ejs0o1_1280.jpg
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Dude!! that is fucking awesome and great clear pics.

Questions

1. What is the pleasure you use to pump and your routine?
2. How long did it take to arrive when you ordered it from Thickwall?
3. How does the 2" feel?

Thanks, this motivates me dude!

Laters
P6
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Here are mine! Love it!
IMG_2726.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG
bud111

Post by bud111 »

Hi ..... :)
..... Amazing pumps and anuses ..... :)
and for the first colleague I can recommend him to pump with a vagina ..... the shield covers a large area around the anus and relaxes more ..... :)
Enjoy
i like pumping ..... :)
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Thanks and are there other that anal pump in this forum? I recommend posting pics and recommendations on pleasures and sessions techniques.

Enjoy and here is another pic.
IMG_2732.JPG
bud111

Post by bud111 »

Hi Friend ..... :)
..... for more info for anal pumping visit this site: www.rosebuttboard.com ..... :)
..... Enjoy ..... :):):)
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

I need this device too!
Kept4Her

Post by Kept4Her »

I have been pumping my ass for a while now. Love the feeling I get afterwards as my rosebud if showing and I can pop my bud out. Not trying to prolapse like some of the videos and pics I have seen but definitely enjoying the look it gives me. I am using the Thickwall Cylinder with the probe. I myself insert in inside of me rather than on the outside.
Attachments
IMG_0110.JPG
RoseBud.jpeg
IMG_4457.JPG
IMG_0515.JPG
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Perfect!!
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

My 1st thought would be is that I am truly interested in this. What size would u recommend for a 1st time anus pumper? I am assuming this tube can be purchased in USA? And I think I need to buy the buddy connector and pump the cock or cock n balls n rosebud cylinder at the same time....thinking that that is possible. I have been wanting to get the buddy connector for awhile so I can pump cock or cock n balls and nipples. Another thought I also have is wouldn't it hurt when taking a poop.........?
Horny thick stud!
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Hi, I use a 1.5" probe rosebutt pump and you can get them Thickwall cylinders from the UK and they have fast shipping. Mine came in in 4 days from the time I purchased the item.

Here is a pic of my pumping cock and balls AND anal all at the same time. I think I will take your idea of a buddy connector .

Enjoy
P6
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_2753.JPG
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

Thanks for the reply. So u were able to use the rosebud yourself? I have read that it works better with having a partner. I figured standing n pumping would be easier?
Horny thick stud!
bud111

Post by bud111 »

Hi Friends ..... :)
..... very nice pictures, if you have questions ask .....
Enjoy ..... :)