getting length and more permanent gains?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

duckduck

getting length and more permanent gains?

Post by duckduck »

Hey all,
I've been at this for ~2 years now and while I've had some minor permanent gains, I'm still struggling to pack tubes.
I have a 2" tube and a 3" tube, and I can pretty easily swell up and plug the tube up, but, i hardly get any of the length gains I see so frequently here.

So you guys got any tips? I've tried low pressures for several hours, higher pressures on and off for shorter periods of time, jelqing, water pumping, etc.

I don't want a big fluid filled cock that I usually get after long sessions. What should I do?
overpumped

Re: getting length and more permanent gains?

Post by overpumped »

The vacuum pumping has never lengthen the penis! It only makes it grow in thickness! The only way to lengthen the penis is to cut the ligaments at the base of the penis! We gain 1 to 2 cm it depends on the person, it is a small surgery that can be practiced outpatient!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Get a good quality stretcher. Penimaster or the like. A stealth for men daily wear will keep you stretched and from retracting. Or go the surgery route
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Some length can be achieved, but it pales in comparison to gains that could be obtained by more length-specific exercises/tools, like stretching, hanging, extending, etc. Pumping is primarily for girth and one of the best ways to achieve it.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
walksonthreelegs

Post by walksonthreelegs »

Also, lets be real in that the structure of the penis consists of very specific tissues, vessels, capillaries and veins that aren't meant to be stretched.

Pumping for thickness works so well because we are merely enlarging the easily expandable smooth muscle tissue found in the chambers of the penis. These smooth muscle cells have no problem with dilation and expansion... it's what they were built for.

But your veins do NOT want to be stretched... your capillaries will just fucking get damaged quite easily with stretching. Yeah we want to stretch that ligament but that is the ligament that clamps down to ensure that blood stays in the penis enabling what we know as an "erection".

#1 Stay away from the big tubes.
#2 Use some sort of a cinch or strap to "lock in" your gains
#3 LIGHT stretching and jelqing before pumping

The length gains will be minimal but you WILL get some length gains if you do it right.