Balls Sucked into Tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Balls Sucked into Tube

Post by Velcroman »

Hello lads,

I was admiring my packed tube today only to realise the ‘packing’ was infact my ball bag helping to fill up the tube!! It had been sucked into the tube! Short of cutting the bag off 😱, how can I stop/reduce my bag from creeping into the tube?
kiwibop

Re: Balls Sucked into Tube

Post by kiwibop »

A few usual suggestions: keep lube off your sac, pump in a smaller cylinder, pump up balls first so they're too big to get pulled in. Personally mostly I just pump the whole package so that's way easier!
Cincy91

Post by Cincy91 »

I personally like adding a little sack just so I don't put so much pressure in the penile skin. But ball pumping does feel amazing. I can't wait for my new tube to get here
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

Put on a ball stretcher - I find stainless steel rings are best - and your balls will never get sucked in. And you will avoid risks of getting turkey neck.

Also, as a general comfort measure, but also to enhance suction, lose all hair in the area. I have found waxing to be the real shit.
Rob46

Post by Rob46 »

I have always used a 1" inch adjustable ball strap when pumping,Yes, sucking a ball or two into the tube is so painful. I ordered my strap and others from vacutech.com. Very nice quality leather,and at a reasonable cost. Do check them out.
Enjoy your pumping... Rob :)
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

georgeoz wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am Put on a ball stretcher - I find stainless steel rings are best - and your balls will never get sucked in. And you will avoid risks of getting turkey neck.

Also, as a general comfort measure, but also to enhance suction, lose all hair in the area. I have found waxing to be the real shit.
Waxing Garrrrr!!! That falls into the category of nose hair pulling. I use Nair, a hair depilatory cream and a touch up shave.
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

Waxing has had such a bad press. The first few treatments can be rather painful but, as you have a few more, it becomes less and less so. It is also only momentary and the look and feel afterwards is well worth it. I have a treatment about once/month and that keeps everything very clean.