New to group. Need advice

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Cincy91

New to group. Need advice

Post by Cincy91 »

Greetings. I've been pumping for four years now. I currently have a bathmate x40. My girlfriend is wanting me to go bigger and to be honest the bathmate is causing me pain because I fill it out on the sides. My girth as of last night was 7.8 . length varies but my best to date is 8.1. we're swingers and we've hosted a few parties this past year and my cock was the center of attention. But I want to go bigger.
I want to start doing webcam shows. But I want to be bigger. I'm 6'5 but in my mind I feel like I should be ten or eleven inches. (That's what happens when the girlfriend likes black guys lol) I'm having trouble finding a cylinder with a width of 4 inches or possibly more. The girlfriend won't let me spend much. I'm not sure what brands to even go with. I know I'm sounding pretty pathetic but I'm just being honest. If anyone is selling something close to the stats I'm wanting, please feel free to let me know. I'd love to have a electronic but I can't afford that kind of money.

I will be posting pictures as soon as get time to take pictures. I got a new phone and lost everything.

Thanks,
Toledopumper

Re: New to group. Need advice

Post by Toledopumper »

Welcome to the board. You should check out LA Pumps web page www.lapdist.com they sell high quality tubes that you can custom order to size. Their page shows cylinders up to 5in width and 18 in length. Or you could consider building a homemade item to the exact size you would like.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
Cincy91

Post by Cincy91 »

Thank you very much
I actually ordered one this evening from them. My girlfriend and me can't wait. I opted for the 4.5 width 9 inches in length
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I am sure she is going to enjoy the results. You will too
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.