Length in tube vs erect length

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gggman69

Length in tube vs erect length

Post by gggman69 »

I'm just curios if others in pump length vs erect length varies as much as mine, I'm just over 7 BPEL and 8.5 in my tube.
Loneskier

Re: Length in tube vs erect length

Post by Loneskier »

I'm new to pumping, but I would say this is normal especially starting out. Keep in mind that the cylinder is pressed firmly against your pelvis while pumping whereas many don't seat their ruler in the same fashion when measuring.
gggman69

Post by gggman69 »

My erect measurement is pressing the on the bone like the tube, the vacuum pulls it a inch and a half more. Is it just me or is this common?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I have been pumping for 3 years (?) about. Your length in-tube will always be bigger than when you are out. Your cock is being stretched when in the tube. You will find the more regularly you pump the more likely you will see a size increase particularly in the girth. As for length well, I think it is up to several factors, your age, the younger the better, your genetic make up and pumping regularly. For the past year I have been pumping every day for at least 1.5 hours. My girth has noticeably increased and the increase stays longer. As for length well, that is another story. I had an intial increase subject to initial stretching but after that no noticable increase in length. Too old to get the increases of other people I suppose. I pump because I like it, and if I get icreased length great if not, well, that’s life and that suxs.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Yes my numbers more wildly depending on which tube I am in. Length increases in the smaller diameter tube as I begin. Then as I grow thicker my length decreases because the stretch is headed in a new direction. Verses erect length. Yes the number moves as well. I measured from the base to the tip when I first thought about pumping. That base area has changed and swelled out. Again I am much thicker then prior to pumping. So I in fact have lost length but gained tremendously in overall size/girth. And as stated in this thread by others. My initial goal was a length increase. Then got hooked on how incredible it feels and have stayed with it no matter what my results were.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
zero0x

Post by zero0x »

I was going through Dr Joel Kaplan support, they suggested flaccid full package pump helps in lenght gains.
Maybe senior members can confirm this.