Hi From an Admirer

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

sizeadmirer

Hi From an Admirer

Post by sizeadmirer »

Hi Guys,

Figured I'd introduce myself since I keep coming to the site. I don't pump and I'm pretty poorly endowed, but I'm a big fan of what you guys are accomplishing. I guess i see my place here to be as a fan, cheerleader, sidekick, little buddy.

Anyways, i'm happy to be here and watch you all grow even bigger. keep on pumping! :P
Loneskier

Re: Hi From an Admirer

Post by Loneskier »

Why not try pumping yourself? If you're " not well endowed"? Even if you don't gain permanent growth, it feels amazing.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

sizeadmirer wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 am Hi Guys,

Figured I'd introduce myself since I keep coming to the site. I don't pump and I'm pretty poorly endowed, but I'm a big fan of what you guys are accomplishing. I guess i see my place here to be as a fan, cheerleader, sidekick, little buddy.

Anyways, i'm happy to be here and watch you all grow even bigger. keep on pumping! :P
You know, it's cool that you've taken on a support role for the guys here. We all need that from time to time. However I would LOVE to be your cheerleader and truly encourage you to give pumping a try. Many of the guys here are cheerleaders AND exceptional pumpers and would happily encourage you take part in what you have provided such fandom. Regardless of the outcome you are invited not only to this site as an observer but an active participant who shares their work with all of us here who admire the work each other puts forth.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Welcome and as Mikey would say, try it you'll like it.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Welcome aboard!
Pumped daddy dick
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I agree with prelude99 a cheer a squad is always welcome but ‘come on down’ and join us, you will not regret it. You can still cheer us on and we can cheer you on too. There was is only one thing better than pumping and that is more pumping!
Athleticgirl

Post by Athleticgirl »

Hey Prelude99 I have a question for you.

I recently dropped out of the pumping game and am looking to make the most of it coming back.
Currently, I own everything from a few well known all day extenders, a collection of decent tubes; water/air, the LG Hanger etc.

Have you made any permanent growth with your consistent routine? If so how much? Can you refer me to a few of your more educational posts you have made? You should compile them into a sort of mini ebook! I would buy it tbh.

I'm considering pumping for an hour in the morning and at night, hanging before and after I pump and always trying to stay locked in with an ADS. Honsetly, I feel like I just need to be in the tube as much as possible.

Really what I am curious about is whether or not timed sets in the tube being key for growth or not. Should I sit in it for an hour? or for example rock 10 minute sets 6x.

<3