Unable to build up fluid (please help)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

The

Unable to build up fluid (please help)

Post by The »

Dear pumpers

First of all, I am not new to pumping. The first time I pumped my cock was maybe 2 years ago. It was summer and I've just bought a nice pump with gauge. The feeling of my first time pumping was incredible. And i also noticed, that i was getting a little donut. As I liked it I pumped more (never exceeded 6-7) and more. So much, that I had a really severe paraphimosis and had to go to my local urulogist. It took quite a few days to disapear. Unfortunetaly since then it's terribly hard to build up fluid again! I'm not circumcised.
The last time i was able to build up some fluid, was when i was pumping with warm water. But I can't always pump with water, as I don't own an own flat.
Looking through your posts I would love to get some tips for especially building up lymphic fluid. I want to pack my tube and I dont want to pump 3-4 hours with barely sideeffects (fluid) but pain because of pressure from the cylinder.
Seriously, how can some of you just get such a huge cock within just half an hour or one hour?

And of course i know about saline or glucose injections and i really like them, but I think, it must be possible to pack a tube without saline/glucose aswell.

And one of my other problems with pmping is, that I simply can't avoid that a part of my ballsack is getting soaked into the tube. So you see, it's difficult :(

I ask you because you are to experienced and I hope you can help me to pack the tube sooner or later (hopefully sooner)

Cheers!
tennsteven

Re: Unable to build up fluid (please help)

Post by tennsteven »

So, are you hydrating enough? How old are you? It's best to drink plenty of water the DAY before pumping and to drink lots during the day OF. You could be dehydrating and not even realizing it. Try uping your water intake many days prior any pumping and see if it makes any difference. Do you smoke? Bad for pumping. Over drinking wine or alcohol is worse for pumping. Your use of wording and grammar gives me insight that you are not a ignorant person so try the fluid intake.
The

Post by The »

Thank you for your reply. I'm 21 years old. Yes you're right, i should drink more water, as I am only used to drink about 1.5 ltr a day.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

The: Why that name? Tell me more about your diet. Not a physician, but know a great deal about the human body. If you're going to pump then you should triple that intake.Suggest a gallon a day. Try this, drink a 8oz (cup) every hour on the hour from 6-6. More if you can stand it. Try just lukewarm water not cold as it shocked the gut and stops action briefly. If that goes well just up the amount to a waterglass every hour-hour and half. You young guys need lots of water anyway. You may find that your hands may cramp a little but that is normal because so much sodium is being leached out in your urine. Just salt food a little more but not overly so. Give yourself at least a week to hydrate then try pumping.
What kind of privacy do you have? Are you in school with private room or still at home. Just being nosy since it has been a very long time since I thought about privacy matters.
Report or PM me back with any advances or problems. But generally dehydration is the culprit.
The

Post by The »

tennsteven wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:31 am The: Why that name? Tell me more about your diet. Not a physician, but know a great deal about the human body. If you're going to pump then you should triple that intake.Suggest a gallon a day. Try this, drink a 8oz (cup) every hour on the hour from 6-6. More if you can stand it. Try just lukewarm water not cold as it shocked the gut and stops action briefly. If that goes well just up the amount to a waterglass every hour-hour and half. You young guys need lots of water anyway. You may find that your hands may cramp a little but that is normal because so much sodium is being leached out in your urine. Just salt food a little more but not overly so. Give yourself at least a week to hydrate then try pumping.
What kind of privacy do you have? Are you in school with private room or still at home. Just being nosy since it has been a very long time since I thought about privacy matters.
Report or PM me back with any advances or problems. But generally dehydration is the culprit.
I can't tell you more about the name, as it's simply the standard one ^^. Actually I am not on diet. Alright I will start drinking way more. Concerning the privacy: I am living in an students flat with 7 other mates :)
I'm also a sporty person, so maybe that's a problem aswell..
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

That sports activity could be zipping you of water. I used to get really dehydrated when sailing. Often not taking in no where what I perspired. Caused cramps in hands and legs. As captain I had to force other to drink and actually use some salt pills. Good luck, I'm sure that you will reach a place where things become stable.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

high pressure is a waste of time.

in fact, I've all but abandoned my "pumps" these days, just a little mouth pressure on a thin piece of tubing with a little tubing clamp is really all you need.

low and slow is the name of the game my friend.

like lay in your bed, and rest (and hydrate) and every hour give the tubing a little booster "suck" to maintain vacuum as you slowly grow.

do this for an all nighter...report back, I'll bet you see significant growth, and it'll have staying power if you use an elastic band or ring at the base around your cock & balls to hold the pump in, not too much pressure now, just a bit to maintain the pump.

oh! I almost forgot HEAT !
your meat grows faster and easier when warm, do what you gotta do to keep your tube warm, I just wrap a cheap electric heating pad around it, and secure it snug with a couple velcro straps, set it on low to medium heat, and enjoy your low pressure low heat nap.
The

Post by The »

So I'll give you a little update:
I drank a lot more water last few days without pumping my penis. But I still clamped and jelqed my penis sometimes.
At the moment i am pumping my cock since 20 minutes and 10 minutes are left, with a pressore of 2.5-3Hg and i already see great results!
There is a nice donut noticeable, although it won't stay long I guess.
So for today, I think it's just enough, to stop after 30 minutes at 2.5-3Hg, as I don't want to start with too much(of anything) again.
Maybe I can post a picture later so you will see how it developped :)
Attachments
IMG_20171103_195524018 - Kopie.jpg
IMG_20171103_195234090 - Kopie.jpg
IMG_20171103_195206916 - Kopie.jpg
IMG_20171103_195058178 - Kopie.jpg
IMG_20171103_194749293 - Kopie.jpg
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

what a beautiful big Donut
The

Post by The »

thank you ;) Monday I'll do the next session
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

really nice donut! :D MORE Pictures!
The

Post by The »

I tried this monday, but it didn't work at all for me. Although i drunk so much water in advance :(
topdavid

Post by topdavid »

How long you pump? Because it usually takes me about an hour to build up enough fluid to be really noticeable. I usually pump for like at least 3 hours for huge results. Try longer sessions and you will probably see better results ;)