This condom pumping rocks. Thanks metopump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

thickerstill

This condom pumping rocks. Thanks metopump

Post by thickerstill »

I learned something new and I love it.
Metopump posted a great set of pics of him condom pumping, so I tried it. It's so good.
Attachments
20171020_225451.jpg
20171020_215624.jpg
20171020_212940.jpg
20171020_215757.jpg
20171020_225047.jpg
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
Kept4Her

Re: This condom pumping rocks. Thanks metopump

Post by Kept4Her »

What did you find better about using a condom while pumping?
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

It's keeps a very nice even pressure on the head , allows for slightly higher pressure. Gives an evenness to the bloat. Minimizes donut. And FEELS good
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
monstersocke

Post by monstersocke »

wow. this looks very hot... like it
metopump

Post by metopump »

You're welcome. To add on to your list of pros i love the core workout as well.
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Interesting, I think I will add it to my list of to do things. I like to try new techniques and I have hear of this but never seen pic but thank s for posting bros!
metopump

Post by metopump »

Those pictures look awesome. I happy to share.
jaredpumper

Post by jaredpumper »

Awesome photos! What was your pump routine in terms of time & pressure you were tubed?
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

jaredpumper wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:32 am Awesome photos! What was your pump routine in terms of time & pressure you were tubed?
Same as usual pump
About an hour pumping. I don't have a pump. I just use my mouth. Probably around 5-8 (in/Hg?)( I've had a few. I break them. )
I always start low and build slowly. Pump til my cock is "just full" and let it acclimate a few minutes. Then increase til I'm feeling a good tug but not too much
Then just cruise for a bit, take a break every 15- 20 min
I always get a little zealous toward the end of the session. Trying to get a little more.
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

I didn't post the after shots.
Attachments
20171020_232924.jpg
20171020_233520.jpg
20171020_233751.jpg
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Really nice cock
HePumpky

Post by HePumpky »

AWESOME RESULT! Love it!
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

HePumpky wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:45 pm AWESOME RESULT! Love it!
Velcroman wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:27 pm Really nice cock
metopump wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:51 pm Those pictures look awesome. I happy to share.
monstersocke wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:20 pm wow. this looks very hot... like it

Thanks guys
peche

Post by peche »

1. I've noticed with hotwater pumping (tube filled with hot water to warm the penis/glans for better growth; some kits have a fluid-bleeder cup so it catches the "brake fluid"/water in a cup mid-line so it doesn't go through the actual pump and cause rusting or lead to trapped water/mildew/etc) that I get similar results with less fluid-buildup and drastically lower incidence and risk of blisters on the glans. Plain air pumping always leads to blisters on my glans and at varying times, as little as 3 minutes in some cases, so I went on the hunt and found this hot water pumping method fit the bill. I do get a blister sometimes but it's a trouble spot in the same place that I've had numerous times so I think that region is just thinner and more prone to blistering due to thinner skin. But otherwise there's no other spots I've noticed. That one only really happen when I really overdo it and go for those good stretches between 10-18psi for prolonged periods which I can still do for short durations without blistering.

2. I've also found that edging with somewhat tight silicone cockrings on that I will get relatively firm fluid buildup along the shaft; kind of a best-possible fluid buildup feel where it's not too voluminous or floppy and with zero donut effect and is actually a useable, applicable "extra girth" effect for use in penetration. And I'm all about useable growth!

These methods might save you money on condoms and the hassle of having to lube the exterior of the condom to get in and slide inside the tube while lengthening under pressure.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

i started with condoms. then i just got some reusable soft silicone tubing. it really does protect the skin better, if you happen to go a little high on vacuum, its more forgiving. i use them dry and wet, more and more i prefer the silicone tube and a wet pump.... low and slow....
Attachments
motoG5plus 040.jpg