How long will it last

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Andrew7931

How long will it last

Post by Andrew7931 »

Hi guys
I am new to pumping and just wanted some more info when I have been pumping I end up with a pale looking cock with lots of fluid but looking at your pictures your big cocks look red and more normal am I doing something wrong? Also by the morning I am back to normal size will it last longer the more I pump ?
Thanks
Velcroman

Re: How long will it last

Post by Velcroman »

Andrew7931 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:04 am Hi guys
I am new to pumping and just wanted some more info when I have been pumping I end up with a pale looking cock with lots of fluid but looking at your pictures your big cocks look red and more normal am I doing something wrong? Also by the morning I am back to normal size will it last longer the more I pump ?
Thanks
The colour is OK, some blokes get a lot of blood in their foreskins changing the colour. After you pump you cock it's gorged with blood and lymph fluid. Over time this will drain away and your cock will return to its pre-pumped size BUT OVER TIME, you will notice and increase in the girth and hopefully in length. It takes time, don't be in a hurry, just have fun pumping and read the other posts, share your thoughts and results. Your will find lots of info about pumping from other members of this forum.