Finding Pump Buddies

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Finding Pump Buddies

Post by Velcroman »

For a long time I have being looking for a pump buddy who lives in Sydney, so far no joy. Looking through the personal ads section it seems that I am not the only one. Pumpers from all over the world seem to be having problems, I think. Some adds have hundreds of views. Does that mean that, that lucky pumper is inundated with pump buddies? I hope for his sake that he has been successful.

Australia is a big land but with a small population, less than Manhattan Island I think at lunch time on a Monday. So, the few pumpers I have contacted are spread all over the "Great South Land". Too far for a "pop in" pump.

Is pumping really a one man band or are we, as a group, shy keeping our hobby secret to ourselves. Content to share a picture or two but that is all? What do other pumpers think?
prelude99

Re: Finding Pump Buddies

Post by prelude99 »

I think you nailed it. The majority of pumpers don't share they keep it private. It must have something to do with the connotation that pumping has in the male community. Most think it's only for the small and those guys that feel small won't share pictures in their pump. It just confirms to others they are small because they are using a pump. If that stigma could shift to those that pump have the potential to have some of the biggest average sizes in the world people would be breaking their necks to get tubes and our forum would be loaded with constant visitors needing to see more of the biggest meat in the world.

We all know that last bit already and love being here for that. Which is why it seems such a mystery that the ones of us who do pump don't jump at the opportunity to do the activity with another in person. There should be no shame between us pumpers and we need to start opening up more here and in the real world!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I have a small cock and I started pumping about 2 1/2 years ago in the hope of increasing the length and girth of my cock. I have seen little improvement in length though my girth has improved and my foreskin now covers about 1/2 of my glans. If I was still pumping for length I would have given up but, I am still pumping, because I like pumping. I love the feel of my cock under pressure. I pump for about 2 hours mostly every other day.

I don't do post pics because I take terrible pictures. I have attempted to post but have failed miserably. I thing I would get better pic if I had a pump buddy to take the pics. Pumping does seem to be a loners sport and, I think that pumpers in general are too shy to be seen 'live' pumping with some once else, pity. Personally, I think it would be great fun.

So anyone ready this thread who lives in Sydney and would like to try pumping with a buddy. Don't concern yourself I have NO IDEA about buddy pumping but I am willing to give it a go, what about you?
Parklife62

Post by Parklife62 »

Hi there, I’d like to get into pumping. Willing to be trained and shown the ropes.
Parklife62

Post by Parklife62 »

I’m down in the gong, bit travel to Sydney most days.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

I agree, men are ashamed to admit they are “small” and want to pump. Also it’s the old stigma that they believe the next guy is 18 inches long.

Many men are extremely uptight about their genitalia and fear any kind of pain there, almost girlishly squeamish when I mention I have a PA piercing.

Lastly lots are extremely homophobic so they think anything sexual involving two men automatically makes them gay.