New to pumping help wanted

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Andrew7931

New to pumping help wanted

Post by Andrew7931 »

Hi guys
I have just started pumping i have a 3”x8” cylinder and i think looking at what cylinders you guys are using that mine its too big for me could you give me some advice on pumping as i want to do it right. Also if i use a better fitting cylinder will it make my cock grow longer ? Thanks in advance
prelude99

Re: New to pumping help wanted

Post by prelude99 »

Welcome to the board. To start the cylinder should be about .75" thicker than you are and 2" longer than you are at your biggest. This will ensure great fit and progress in the beginning of your journey. Your sessions should be in 10 minute increments with 2-4 minute breaks between. Total tube time should be 1 hour. So 6 10 minute sets. Many people use something similar for a method routine. Some guys have modified the routine for longer in tube periods and same total tube time. Some take breaks by simply lowering the pressure from their constant pressure too something much less but still keeping enough pressure to allow the tube to stay on and milking the tube.

For pressure I recommend staying between 5-7"Hg to start and after a month go between 7-10"Hg. After another month you will totally understand your body and should be able to do between 10-12"Hg regularly and experience great results. You will experience edema and that's OK!!! You will experience slight to moderate temporary deformation, that's also OK. Massaging afterwards will bring your meat into the shape and uniformity you desire. It should be quite pliable after a session.

I hope this gets you started. If you need further guidance you can ask me more questions or check out my many threads on this forum! I have PLENTY of information in then. From my sessions documented to advice for lots of the men here who have been here for some time.

Good luck and you've got tons of support here!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

What more can I say. Listen to what Prelude99 has to offer. If anyone knows how to “grow” a dick Prelude99 does. Welcome to the world of pumping Andrew7931.
Andrew7931

Post by Andrew7931 »

Hi guys
Thanks for the info I will be getting a better fitting pump and go from there
Athleticgirl

Post by Athleticgirl »

Prelude I'm in the same boat as this boi, though I'm not sure what sources are best for tube buying. Do you put yours together? What sites do you get your gear from?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Athleticgirl wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:37 pm Prelude I'm in the same boat as this boi, though I'm not sure what sources are best for tube buying. Do you put yours together? What sites do you get your gear from?
Typically I only do cock in tube. Many guys do both because it's easier and you get a seemingly faster result due to your balls just blowing up. However it's more difficult and rewarding in my opinion to pump and actually grow your cock.

The place I've been buying my tubes from has been penisdepot.com The tube quality is there and so are the sizes. Also if you need more information please feel free to check out my other threads.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

You may also look for an Ebay seller called leluv. Presently his is selling Acrylic tubes for US $30.00. I have looked at his store and he has lots and lots of gear for pumping etc
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

I've ordered from Leluv before and I think the tubes are good. Be sure to order a male adapter, I don't think they are included in a pump order.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

cyborg wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:59 am I've ordered from Leluv before and I think the tubes are good. Be sure to order a male adapter, I don't think they are included in a pump order.
Yes, I emailed LELUV about the connector and they responded very quickly telling me to order the male connect at the same time.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Boston pump. Fantastic quality and great customer service. Well worth the prices.
Pumped daddy dick
frypup

Post by frypup »

Hey Prelude99,

I have been using 5 HG pressure for months. I tried 7.5 HG pressure today and it is very strong. Causes pain at the base where cylinder meets the body. So, not sure how one can go up to 10-12 HG without having serious pain at the base.

How do you do it?

Frypup
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

frypup wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:56 am Hey Prelude99,

I have been using 5 HG pressure for months. I tried 7.5 HG pressure today and it is very strong. Causes pain at the base where cylinder meets the body. So, not sure how one can go up to 10-12 HG without having serious pain at the base.

How do you do it?

Frypup
I use between 12-15"Hg and what I've come to notice is the more you pump the more resistant you become to it being pain and rather just discomfort. I also noticed that when I use lower pressure than 8"Hg it becomes more painful over a longer session versus staying at a higher pressure.

Essentially with more consecutive sessions under your belt you will gain a level of toughness to the base pressure that digs in. Seems the going theme with pumping is " time ". With more time things get better, more comfortable, and bigger!
frypup

Post by frypup »

Prelude99,

So have you ever experienced pain at the base while pumping?

If so, how did you overcome it?

Frypup