Tying off after pumping session

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Looking420inchers

Tying off after pumping session

Post by Looking420inchers »

Does tying off after pumping accelerate growth? I would think that the longer the tissue is stretched that would promote tissue growth. Also, can anybody recommend where to buy leather tie offs with buttons or any other suggestions.
Seekingsz

Re: Tying off after pumping session

Post by Seekingsz »

This is a great question! I believe it's time for some "bro-science" (e.g. anecdotal evidence) so it's time to try it! My only caveat would be reducing blood flow for long periods might damage your tool. I would suggest just wrapping the base with some 1" wide long cloth. Thoughts?
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

i use silicone rings like like the bullballs 2 available at oxballs for at least an hour right after pumping. then taking it off for a while and perhaps periodically replacing it for a couple more singular hour sessions throughout the day. this seems enough to get more out of each pumping session yet allow for adequate blood flow for recouping in between. it seems to super saturate the tissues and if you are on a twice or three times a day pumping schedule, it will be somewhat cumulative with this type of cinching technique/habit.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Figured I'd chime in...since I've been tying off after Pumping for YEARS. Lymph restriction IS the key to permanent gain. I apply my keeper (keeps the lymph after Pumping) directly after my session and keep it on until my next session 24 hours later. I keep it tight enough to keep the lymph but NOT tight enough to cut Blood circulation...common sense. Like the above post states...the skin is forced to grow and you'll notice the molecular structure of the skin start to change and grow. I now completely pack my 3.50x10 in 20 minutes due to tying off. Tying off or compression of the penis works for aquiring a monster. I make mine from soft thick shoestring's tied together to make one. I also use padding in between the keeper and my skin for comfort. This worked for me...thought I'd share.
Pumped daddy dick
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

steve thomas misfit wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:44 am Figured I'd chime in...since I've been tying off after Pumping for YEARS. Lymph restriction IS the key to permanent gain. I apply my keeper (keeps the lymph after Pumping) directly after my session and keep it on until my next session 24 hours later. I keep it tight enough to keep the lymph but NOT tight enough to cut Blood circulation...common sense. Like the above post states...the skin is forced to grow and you'll notice the molecular structure of the skin start to change and grow. I now completely pack my 3.50x10 in 20 minutes due to tying off. Tying off or compression of the penis works for aquiring a monster. I make mine from soft thick shoestring's tied together to make one. I also use padding in between the keeper and my skin for comfort. This worked for me...thought I'd share.
You perform some very interesting steps. "A picture speaks a thousand words." Would be able to upload a few pics of the various steps you undergo. I know for myself seeing what you do would really help me and likely others.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

I agree, a pic is worth a thousand words.

Could you also please expand on this: "Tying off or compression of the penis works for aquiring a monster."

How do you COMPRESS?

thanks in advance
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

I'm always scared to "tie it off" not sure if its too much or not -_- I have OXballs too but how to see if its too much or right spot to tie off.