Cowper's gland/pre-cum explosion

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

damien

Cowper's gland/pre-cum explosion

Post by damien »

As previously posted, I had my prostate removed due to cancer. Since the operation I was advised to pump to regain penis length which had retracted to a point I was not happy. It is working well, and my length has returned. However what I hadn't realised was the pumping would excite the cowper gland and the fluid would increase. This has eventuated in a gradual increase of volume from 10-20ml up until today, when after getting quite carried away with pumping :D :D I have 350ml of male juice pouring out over a 2 hour pump session. :twisted: Loved it, and can't wait to see just what that little gland can produce next. :evil:
Have any of you guys had a similar experience, love to hear.
steve thomas misfit

Re: Cowper's gland/pre-cum explosion

Post by steve thomas misfit »

That's alot of pre cum. I get a decent amount but not that much. I like to call it liquid sugar.
Pumped daddy dick
damien

Post by damien »

steve thomas misfit wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:20 pm That's alot of pre cum. I get a decent amount but not that much. I like to call it liquid sugar.
Hey Steve, thanks for responding.
How much do you get when pumping, have you tried milking a little when some starts, that's how mine really got flowing, and the feeling is almost like cuming in my girl.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

I have not tried the milking technique. I usually get a decent build up in my cylinder during Pumping and my girl says she gets alot out while sucking it.
Pumped daddy dick
damien

Post by damien »

steve thomas misfit wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:48 pm I have not tried the milking technique. I usually get a decent build up in my cylinder during Pumping and my girl says she gets alot out while sucking it.
I see you mentioned it as liquid sugar, I compare it to my girls squirt from her Skenes gland, which squirts out in copious amounts, I call it champagne and need to be very thirsty when she cums. However, mine is a lot less although in smaller quantities. I compare mine to a nice soft smooth white wine, but only a glass or two. Cheers.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Whoa.. :-) I have no pre-cum at all... a bit sad about that.. not sure if I can get it O.o
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

damien wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:46 pm As previously posted, I had my prostate removed due to cancer. Since the operation I was advised to pump to regain penis length which had retracted to a point I was not happy. It is working well, and my length has returned. However what I hadn't realised was the pumping would excite the cowper gland and the fluid would increase. This has eventuated in a gradual increase of volume from 10-20ml up until today, when after getting quite carried away with pumping :D :D I have 350ml of male juice pouring out over a 2 hour pump session. :twisted: Loved it, and can't wait to see just what that little gland can produce next. :evil:
Have any of you guys had a similar experience, love to hear.
Would love to see some pictures of all that pre-cum.
harryh86

Post by harryh86 »

ditto - lets see this pre cum!!!!