Some advice please :)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumppup92

Some advice please :)

Post by Pumppup92 »

Hey guys, pup here.

So my pumping a been going great and I'm moving in to higher pressure pumping now. But I have ran in to a road block with my current tube. I seem to be packing it so well, and in about half hour from starting, my head's getting squeezed against the side with no room to expand, and it's also stopping the top of my shaft expanding more (see pictures). I'm looking to upgrade tubes now, was wondering if you think it's time for me to, and if I should go for a 2" or 2.25", currently I'm in a 1.75 .

Thanks guys and keep pumping!

Pup.
Attachments
1504503770956.jpg
27 year old pumper in the UK, currently working on a 9x2.25" tube
kiwibop

Re: Some advice please :)

Post by kiwibop »

The conventional wisdom is to go up in 1/4" increments, but personally I think if you're packing glans in 30 minutes, I would say 1.75 was probably too small to start with and you should go up 1/2" to 2.25
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

I went off the measuring guide on thickwall.co.uk. I started at just under 1.5" diameter being needed. I thought it was just my cock responding really well. But yeah I was thinking that only going up 1/4" would not be enough since when I come out of this one in over packed and can't actually slide back in I have to pull my self in with the pump.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

2.50. you have to give the penis room to develop or you will not gain.
Pumped daddy dick
time machine

Post by time machine »

kiwibop wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:04 pm The conventional wisdom is to go up in 1/4" increments, but personally I think if you're packing glans in 30 minutes, I would say 1.75 was probably too small to start with and you should go up 1/2" to 2.25
Well put
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

It is packing glans in 30min after having been pumping 3 days on 1 off for the last month, only recently have I started to pack in less than an hour and suddenly now packing in around half hour. So either a 2.25, or 2.5 is next up then from the read of things.
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

I am impressed by your uniform expansion, are you cut?
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

It's usually best to increase by .25 inch increments. And make sure that you don't use too high a pressure level. You don't want to get a blister on the head of your cock nor do you want to discolor it with petechial (micro) hemorrhaging.
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

pigsty wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:01 am I am impressed by your uniform expansion, are you cut?
Yeah I am cut. Sorry I took so long to answer by the way. The expansion is not uniform the underside is expanding much faster which is what's causing my glans to pack against the tube. It's being pushed there haha!