Water Pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

joemortiz

Water Pumping

Post by joemortiz »

Hello guys! First post, but I've been a longtime lurker. :D I've been pumping on and off for about a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed pumping. I generally pump for girth more so than length, and so I switch between normal tubes and a bullmaster for full package pumping. Typically I will marathon pump and lately can get a bullmaster packed girth-wise in about 3-4 hours now.

I've pretty much always done wet pumping with water and epsom salt as has been recommended here on the forum. I've had great results with that, but I was curious about what others recommend in terms of water volume inside the tube. I generally fill my tubes about 1/4 or so with water+salt... but I was wondering whether gains are achieved faster with more liquid?
bigtiny454

Re: Water Pumping

Post by bigtiny454 »

When water pumping you'll need to remove all air in the pump and line. It causes "flexing" in the water and you are not getting a true vacuum pull from it. There is air pumping with hot water in the cylinder as a cushion and then there is water pumping. Best way to water pump is to have a plastic valve in your line then suck out all the air leaving only water. I don't use a gauge when water pumping I just go by length. Stay about 1/4 to 1/2 inch under your length will give you good expansion girth wise. If you want length get a skinny 12" tube and just air pump. Water pumping is geared towards girth gaining.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

I have been pumping for the better part of 2 decades. I have never heard of water "Flexing". My only thought about this flexing that bt454 is referring to the trapped air in the water. Liquids do not compress, at least ways not in any form that comes into play while dealing with pumping. That being said, i have found that i get less localized redness and a more even pump session when using a tube that is mostly full of water, but it takes more attention from me to keep the vacuum even.
joemortiz

Post by joemortiz »

Thanks for the replies guys!

I'm going to do a long pump session tomorrow, and will try out a more fuller tube to compare the results with my previous pumps. Can't wait for tomorrow!! :D