Seeking direction.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Athleticgirl

Seeking direction.

Post by Athleticgirl »

In the past few weeks, I've been investing in gear for a total P.E. gym so that I can set upon an advanced daily regimen.
I am hoping I can garner some quality input on structuring a routine with what gear I currently have but also am very interested in being introduced to others so that I can add them to my collection and change up my routine or even replace what I have with something better.

I'm looking to commit 2 hours of my day towards towards gains (not including time wearing an extender.) I'm very much an obsessive athlete with all forms of training I take on.

This is what I currently have
  • Bathmate Xtreme xx40
  • LG Hanger
  • x4 Labs Luxury Edition Extender (4200g springs loaded)
  • Length Master
My current BPL is 6.6 -- Girth 6.2, my goal is to reach and or go beyond 8x7 in the next two years.

A quick routine I have imagined would be something like this...
I was planning on wearing my extender for 6-8 hrs a day, hanging (though I don't yet know what amount of time would be fit, manual stretching with the Length Master and a 1 hour pump session morning and night.

So many of you are inspirational! I can't wait to get learn enough so that I can take on an optimal routine.
Pumppup92

Re: Seeking direction.

Post by Pumppup92 »

I can't speak for extenders etc. I'm having great work though pumping daily at a low pressure for an hour, with regular breaks. And a couple of times a week going for a 2 hour session

Both my one hour and two hour sessions are at 3-5 inMg.

I suggest reading some of preludes threads
27 year old pumper in the UK, currently working on a 9x2.25" tube
Athleticgirl

Post by Athleticgirl »

^^ Oh you're a furry? Do you goto Midwest Furfest? We can pump together~
Athleticgirl

Post by Athleticgirl »

Really though my current idea for a routine is such...

10m manual stretching with the LM
10m jelqing
30m-1hr pump session in the morning.
5-8hrs with an extender while I'm idle in the mid day.
10m manual stretch
10m jelqing
30m-1hr hanging with the LG Hanger.
30m-1hr pump session before bed.

I'm looking at getting an ADS added to my inventory but I'm not sure what is best. There are a few I have looked into that are comfortable enough to wear while sleeping, such as the Phallosan Forte.
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

Athleticgirl wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:22 pm ^^ Oh you're a furry? Do you goto Midwest Furfest? We can pump together~
Sorry, I'm a UK fur :/

As for your routine, I would say it looks fine. Start at the lower end of your pump time and build up to an hour. Going too long too soon can cause blistering!
27 year old pumper in the UK, currently working on a 9x2.25" tube