"New" pumper looking for advice

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

CylinderStuffer

"New" pumper looking for advice

Post by CylinderStuffer »

Long story short I have been looking at getting into pumping seriously for the last few years, even going so far as buying a lot of expensive gizmos but never finding a routine that works for me. I used to have a friend who was into pumping and got the idea into my head, and now after seeing some actual massive gains from some users on here I want to start my journey into getting massive. I mostly care about girth which seems to be the easiest thing to gain from pumping but I would not be opposed to any exercises or toys that would increase length as well.

Not really sure what else to put here but looking forward to sharing my journey and progress with you guys!
tennsteven

Re: "New" pumper looking for advice

Post by tennsteven »

So true, so much crap out there that it would confuse even the most intelligent. OK, before getting into pumping, I would suggest that you begin by checking out "jelqing". Great for conditioning your penis. Check out www.thundersplace.org There are some videos there to help as well as a primer on pumping. You really should condition your dick several months before jumping into a more radical move.
How old are you? Are you taking any supplements to promote blood flow such as Fish Oil or zinc (great for warding off female hormone). Hopefully NO ED Problems.
Take some photos of your junk before beginning (both erect and flaccid) It's easier to hart your progress.
Keep us posted and advise is just a PM away. When you decide to get into pump--check out Harbor Freight for the best pump and then your cylinders will be determined by your current size. There's a chart on Thundersplace. Or just ask.
Now keep this in mind--"It ain't Rocket Science"
CylinderStuffer

Re: "New" pumper looking for advice

Post by CylinderStuffer »

Yeah no ED problems at all, still young enough being 22 that its not a problem, as for supplements i'm currently on none might have to look into those though. As for buying pumps I have already sank a lot of money into them I have a nice hand pump and a DP4000 with a few tubes.