Electric vacuum pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Post Reply
Hightower
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Electric vacuum pump

Post by Hightower » Tue May 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi Fellas,
Searching for a good Electric pump with good power and if possible it can suck and Release.
Some proposals..?

Mann thanks
Hightower Germany
Attachments
20170429_082838.jpg
20170429_082823.jpg
2017-03-17 08-17-37.224.jpg

robbobcd
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:06 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by robbobcd » Tue May 02, 2017 8:58 pm

looks great

bone9605
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:20 pm
Location: new orleans, louisiana

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by bone9605 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Hightower wrote:Hi Fellas,
Searching for a good Electric pump with good power and if possible it can suck and Release.
Some proposals..?

Mann thanks
Hightower Germany
Need to look into breast pumps they are not bad on price and certain models are adjustable...

SFBallpumper
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: North of San Francisco

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by SFBallpumper » Wed May 03, 2017 11:58 pm

bone9605 wrote: Need to look into breast pumps they are not bad on price and certain models are adjustable...
I use a small portable breast pump that can also run off rechargeable batteries. I can walk around the house and pump at the same time!
Looking for a sane local pumping buddy, not looking for someone with a perfect body.

r6guy
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:58 am
Location: x0|||usa|343|271|LA,Louisiana

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by r6guy » Thu May 04, 2017 9:07 pm

I use a Tetra whisper 40 aqaurium pump with a pressure regulator system i built based on some older posts here. Works like a charm, but wish i had something with more of a pulse feature, i just wasn't interested in investing in those systems yet.

bone9605
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:20 pm
Location: new orleans, louisiana

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by bone9605 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:37 pm

r6guy wrote:I use a Tetra whisper 40 aqaurium pump with a pressure regulator system i built based on some older posts here. Works like a charm, but wish i had something with more of a pulse feature, i just wasn't interested in investing in those systems yet.
When I m9ve into my house I m going to invest in a breast pump a friend of mine told me they work really good

SFBallpumper
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: North of San Francisco

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by SFBallpumper » Sat May 06, 2017 11:33 pm

r6guy wrote:I use a Tetra whisper 40 aqaurium pump with a pressure regulator system i built based on some older posts here. Works like a charm, but wish i had something with more of a pulse feature, i just wasn't interested in investing in those systems yet.
I got a used breast pump on eBay for $20.
Looking for a sane local pumping buddy, not looking for someone with a perfect body.

PressureRelief73
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:58 am

Re: Electric vacuum pump - Breast pump "Mango" ???

Post by PressureRelief73 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:02 am

Hi,

I also enjoy my Tetra Whisper and now want to up the game more by varying a Suck/Release duration and also the suction power.
A couple posts mentioned "breast pump" possibilities, so I looked into the specs of readily available and affordable models on the market now.

I see the Bellema Mango Plus for $70 on Amazon.com -- brand new & including shipping.
I looked at specs and owners manual from Bellema's web site, and also saw Youtube videos explaining it.

The Mango Plus' features look like they would feel great on my cock shaft.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried this model, or any others like it ?

Fun topic. Let's put our heads together and probe it as a group.
8)

SFBallpumper
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: North of San Francisco

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by SFBallpumper » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:22 am

The Mango Plus is the one I use.

I also have a converted aquarium pump and I'm interested in building some sort of pulse controller for it. Any ideas, guys?
Looking for a sane local pumping buddy, not looking for someone with a perfect body.

SFBallpumper
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:44 pm
Location: North of San Francisco

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by SFBallpumper » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:09 am

More on the Mango Pump:

The Mango has a variable pulsing feature built into it, but the pulsing is OFF/ON. That means that the vacuum pressure goes totally off and then goes back on. Because it goes all the way off, you have to either have a really good seal between the cylinder and your body, or you have to hold it in place. Mothers using the Mango to produce breast milk are supposed to hold it in place or use a modified bra to hold it in place. I added a one-way check valve to the line from the aquarium store so that it doesn't completely lose pressure during its cycle.

If anybody wants details of my set up, let me know.
Looking for a sane local pumping buddy, not looking for someone with a perfect body.

steve thomas misfit
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:55 am

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by steve thomas misfit » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Beautiful cock!
Pumped daddy dick

Pumpals
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:02 am
Location: Hillerød|Denmark|

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by Pumpals » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:40 am

SFBallpumper wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:09 am
More on the Mango Pump:

The Mango has a variable pulsing feature built into it, but the pulsing is OFF/ON. That means that the vacuum pressure goes totally off and then goes back on. Because it goes all the way off, you have to either have a really good seal between the cylinder and your body, or you have to hold it in place. Mothers using the Mango to produce breast milk are supposed to hold it in place or use a modified bra to hold it in place. I added a one-way check valve to the line from the aquarium store so that it doesn't completely lose pressure during its cycle.

If anybody wants details of my set up, let me know.
Hi SF.
I just bought a used breast pump, similar to the "Bellema Mango Plus", but in Scandinavia it is a "Beemoo Care", same type.
I would like the details of your setup, since it's annoying it looses all the vacuum.
Thanks in advance

cyborg
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:09 am

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by cyborg » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:39 am

SFBallpumper wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:22 am
The Mango Plus is the one I use.

I also have a converted aquarium pump and I'm interested in building some sort of pulse controller for it. Any ideas, guys?
The mango Plus looks like a good option to modify. It looks like you could modify breast pumping bottle for water pumping. The website for the Bellema says it can pull up to 320 mbar of vacuum which is about 9.4 inches of Hg. Bellema Mango Plus website

PressureRelief73
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:58 am

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by PressureRelief73 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 am

Confirming, the Mango Plus in combo with a tetra whisper can be regulated in all kinds of fun ways. Feel as you go and take it ez.

User avatar
costa
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:55 pm

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by costa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 am

after years of using manual pumps I found this 20 cm cylinder with integrated usb recharge and 4 step power setting.
DSC07776.JPG
sadly after a few times, the control did not respond and the pump kept pumping.
the dealer in china replaced the head without a problem but the 2nd head developed the same problem just after 3 sessions.
also 20 cm is a bit on the short side for me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests