The BIGGEST........Non Tapered 3.25x11 only cock ( Pg. 11)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: The BIGGEST........Non Tapered 3.25x11 only cock ( Pg. 11)

Post by just4me » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:38 pm

prelude99 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:13 am
Next session! Had to get BIGGER! With my wrapping technique it has enabled me to accelerate my girth expansion. During sessions I can see my mid shaft taking up more and more of the tubes I use. My latest session I was in my 4" tube and my base girth was off the charts...literally! Two hand grasping was almost not possible! The area the I'm wrapping gets larger and larger every session and so the previous session to this I mega expanded in my 3.5". Did a test after the tube was off of stuffing my cock into my Albolene container to see if I touch the sides. After this session I was in my 4" and did the same test after. The difference was clear and I was bigger than the previous session.

As pumpernackel puts it my " third ball " is showing pretty good. It's working it's way up my shaft so much more now! Eventually I'll have small head syndrome because the shaft is going to over girth it!
Hey,
My cock bloats up too. not that huge though.
You are tying off with an ace bandage. this forces fluid into your shaft right?
where is that third ball coming from?

you look amazing.

prelude99

Post by prelude99 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:52 am

The third ball comes from me using incredibly large tubes cock only. I've used up to a 5" diameter tube ( see my avatar) and my base blew up! One day I over pumped with a massive tube and caused an internal tear. Since then my base has pumped almost instantly to the size of what ever tube I put it in up 3" of my shaft. I'm expecting to have the total expansion up the entire shaft with time but I don't want to tear again so I've been using pressure levels no higher than 15"Hg.
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

just4me

Post by just4me » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:51 pm

Hey, I have a couple of questions.

1. On Page 2 – April 3, 2017 your First pic on that page shows your base and how big it is in comparison to the rest of your shaft. I read that your third ball is creeping up your shaft. Do you ever pump your full package?
2. On page 14 near the end of the page you said you pumped no higher that 15hg. That’s a lot of pressure. Does that hurt? Are you pushing through the pain…if you have pain.
3. How often do you pump this extreme? Days? Weeks?
4. How long does it take to return to a size that would be ok to go to work?
5. Just curious, what kind of work do you do? I ask because I work with the public and have to plan big pumps carefully.
6. Do you wait for the blisters to heal before you pump again?
7. Would you ever show a pic of your base pumped without the Ace bandage?
8. Thanks for sharing the great pics on your thread. I enjoyed them all and got some ideas from reading and seeing.