The BIGGEST........Non Tapered 3.25x11 only cock ( Pg. 11)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Post Reply
Littlemiss
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 pm
Location: Uk

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by Littlemiss » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Wow .... what a man xx

mystguy
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:04 am

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by mystguy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am

OMFG what a fucking HOT vid!! damn have missed u bud

Love seeing that huge cock of yours grow and shoot! more more more!!
prelude99 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:01 am
Now it's time to put it into motion for you all. You know that I don't do many pictures without having a video to provide the rest of the perspective!


GIANT C0CK, GIANT CUMSH0T


The size of the meat in this video is after a good session and wrapped the base to help distribute my insane base girth swell into the rest of my cock. It makes me very hard and I continue swelling after the session. It's also very difficult to not cum because the size in hand combined with it being harder than steel to the touch sets you into a whirlwind of feelings and urgency to unload. I almost feel like a wasted hard on if I don't blow when it's that big but it's against my normal " no cum after pumping " rule!

I guess you guys get to see what happens when I break the rules....

User avatar
GTOK
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by GTOK » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:03 pm

prelude99 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:08 am
Continued in the monster senior and got a little bigger.
Pumping in a monster senior ... cock only. Cock. Only.
Unreal ....

Bra-freaking-vo!
Follow me on Twitter @GTOKPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond

User avatar
prelude99
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by prelude99 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm

GTOK wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:03 pm
prelude99 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:08 am
Continued in the monster senior and got a little bigger.
Pumping in a monster senior ... cock only. Cock. Only.
Unreal ....

Bra-freaking-vo!
Got me wanting to pump right now man! I know I'll end up full packing my 4" only cock after a few super swelling sessions in the monster senior only cock. The main reason I don't do full package is when my balls are any bigger it prevents my cock from swinging between my legs and just sits forward. Makes bulging the only thing I can do. I can almost hide my cock when it's that big, however the length is where I have trouble in my work dress pants Lol.
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

User avatar
prelude99
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by prelude99 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 pm

mystguy wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am
OMFG what a fucking HOT vid!! damn have missed u bud

Love seeing that huge cock of yours grow and shoot! more more more!!
prelude99 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:01 am
Now it's time to put it into motion for you all. You know that I don't do many pictures without having a video to provide the rest of the perspective!


GIANT C0CK, GIANT CUMSH0T


The size of the meat in this video is after a good session and wrapped the base to help distribute my insane base girth swell into the rest of my cock. It makes me very hard and I continue swelling after the session. It's also very difficult to not cum because the size in hand combined with it being harder than steel to the touch sets you into a whirlwind of feelings and urgency to unload. I almost feel like a wasted hard on if I don't blow when it's that big but it's against my normal " no cum after pumping " rule!

I guess you guys get to see what happens when I break the rules....
Wow thanks man!! It's nice when you pop up, always looking for more meat! Very happy to oblige!
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

User avatar
prelude99
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by prelude99 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 pm

mRuss wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 am
Prelude! Now that you have moved on to pumping cock-only in that Monstertube, I hope you realize that thickness you get at the bottom of your pumped shaft will travel all the way up, session by session, until your pumped shaft is that thick from bottom to top. You have to keep going. There's no stopping now.
I couldn't agree with you more my friend! My expectation is that it does achieve something close to that kind of girth full shaft. There is no way I could stop now, more tubes require filling! What's awesome is the monster tube is getting easier to use only cock and other larger tubes the same. My 3"x11" is very easy to use and fills very fast now. The quarter inch increase over my previous 2.75 made the 3" tube necessary as the 2.75 is too tight at the base. Now the 3" is in the same category. It becomes tight fast but it is still comfortable. The 2.75 became uncomfortable so I had to move up. I have been able to start in my straight 3.25" easily filling the base upon adding pressure. It's a slow growing process but it is happening!
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

steve thomas misfit
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:55 am

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by steve thomas misfit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:16 pm

Could you please elaborate on the wrapping technique. Ty
Pumped daddy dick

mystguy
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:04 am

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by mystguy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:21 pm

prelude99 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 pm
mystguy wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am
OMFG what a fucking HOT vid!! damn have missed u bud

Love seeing that huge cock of yours grow and shoot! more more more!!


Wow thanks man!! It's nice when you pop up, always looking for more meat! Very happy to oblige!

mmmm I love the sound of that...!!

User avatar
prelude99
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by prelude99 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:03 am

pumper6 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:07 am
Prelude,

It is amazing time and time again of your pumped cock!!! I am a fan of yours and inspire to get huge like you!

Thanks brother for all of your knowledge and updates with pic's. Staying tuned

Cheers
P6
Thanks pumper6 for staying tuned to my work and glad to keep you pulsing and growing in your tubes!
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

User avatar
Pumpger
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:29 pm

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by Pumpger » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Prelude what is your favourite pumping lube?
Suche nettes Paar oder Sie zum gemeinsamen Pumpen und mehr. Gern auch Bildertausch.

User avatar
prelude99
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by prelude99 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Pumpger wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:36 pm
Prelude what is your favourite pumping lube?
I would have to say what I'm using now. Albolene.

It's water based, not messy, reacts well to heat, and moisturizes.
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

fatboner
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:25 am
Location: Rhode Island

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by fatboner » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:44 pm

So glad you broke your no cum rule after pumping, fantastic load!

User avatar
prelude99
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by prelude99 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:24 am

fatboner wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:44 pm
So glad you broke your no cum rule after pumping, fantastic load!
When I do break the rule the load never disappoints! It feels amazing and tends to be over the top some times Lol. Thanks a lot man! Keep pumping that meat of yours too!
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

User avatar
HePumpky
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:15 pm

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by HePumpky » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Thanks a lot for your hot pic´s and vid´s.
Cheers your fan HePumpky

User avatar
prelude99
Posts: 2921
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by prelude99 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Was having a " need " to pump and feel my cock touching all sides including the end so I jumped in my 3.25" tapered 10" tube and got hard. I didn't have anything to cover the end to prevent my meat from blocking the hole so I had to quit early. But the idea of plugging the hole kept making me bigger. As I released pressure to back away it would just grow harder and plug again.

Anyway, just a couple pictures in that tube and then I moved on to bigger things.
Attachments
SKP_20170916_121212_32662132962.jpg
SKP_20170916_121434_4501482841897.jpg
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests