The BIGGEST........Non Tapered 3.25x11 only cock ( Pg. 11)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

fatboner

Re: The BIGGEST........Non Tapered 3.25x11 only cock ( Pg. 11)

Post by fatboner »

Hi prelude99
Fatboner here, it's been a while. See you are doing very well. I have been trying to break a plateau here and your wrapping technique looks promising. I tried it today for the first time. I gained 3/4" of girth after applying the wrap and I was able to remain hard and plump for about an hour and a half, after which it wents soft and floppy with a lot of edema bloat hanging down.
How long do you maintain your wrap after pumping? How long after starting to wrap the base before you saw new gains and did they last long or only temporary?
Thanks for any advise you can give.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

prelude99 I also would like the info what supplements that weight lifters use and any other sups you take for increased loads.
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

prelude99 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 am So I was pumping and got hungry and decided to order some grub. Well......I couldn't really hide my package. Since I knew my package was going to show I wanted to be bold and bulge for the delivery driver.

So I did.

It's something I've never done before and it was pretty exciting! I also enjoy watching videos when other guys do things like this but they are usually far more bold than I am and have everything off!! I can't quite be that extreme Lol. But I also haven't seen many pumpers showing that type of video either. So I thought to myself maybe I could record the delivery and share it with the guys that dig this kind of thing.

So I did.

Special Delivery
Please tell me you have more videos like "Special Delivery"!! Indeed, any and all videos of you out in public or driving your car, etc. would be greatly appreciated! You continue to be the best inspiration for all of us.
harley8

Post by harley8 »

Thanks for sharing.
fanatic3003

Post by fanatic3003 »

Love to see more like "Special Delivery"!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Men, I've got a question for you all.

The way I share pictures with this forum is based around what " I like " to see. It's come to my attention that some of the pictures I take that I may not like the best others are like post more like it!

My question, would you guys prefer to see a series of pictures posted that are the best of the lot that I sift through, or would you like to get all the pictures from a session that show more minor changes than noticeable differences?

I take anywhere from 10-50 pictures every session. Usually in 10 minute intervals and multiple angles. I can share all of them ( easier and faster for me) or I can find the ones I think are the best to share ( takes more time and less pictures). The pictures aren't low quality and would provide plenty to look at. The only thing I see is that it could appear redundant but it will actually be quite different and plentiful.

Let me know. I also don't want to crash the site! Seems every time I post the site disappears for a day or two Lol.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

I personally prefer all the pics from a session. I like to actually STUDY the pics for ideas. I STUDY every detail of the session for nuances that would other wise be overlooked.
Pumped daddy dick
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Hey guys! Me and another pumping friend ( pumpup92) had a session with shared pictures and such and it turned out pretty good! He didn't mind that I put some pictures together for comparative purposes. The tubes we were in was a 2.25x9 for him and I started in my 3x11 then progressed into my 3.25x11. I really like there shots and I'll share all of them!
Attachments
PSX_20180108_001853.jpg
Taken 10 minutes after first shot. Expansion!!
Taken 10 minutes after first shot. Expansion!!
2.25x9 vs 3.25x11 top side comparison
2.25x9 vs 3.25x11 top side comparison
2.25x9 vs 3x11 ( jam PACKED)
2.25x9 vs 3x11 ( jam PACKED)
2.25x9 vs 3.25x11 I had to change tubes
2.25x9 vs 3.25x11 I had to change tubes
me and a friend comparing 2.25x9 vs 3.25x11
me and a friend comparing 2.25x9 vs 3.25x11
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm Hey guys! Me and another pumping friend ( pumpup92) had a session with shared pictures and such and it turned out pretty good! He didn't mind that I put some pictures together for comparative purposes. The tubes we were in was a 2.25x9 for him and I started in my 3x11 then progressed into my 3.25x11. I really like there shots and I'll share all of them!
Happy Healthy and Prosperous Pumping 2018. Thanks for all the memories of your journey in 2017. Nice pics as usual and love the comparative chart you did with friend.Where did you all pump together? forum? As for pic posting I would enjoy all of them as a moment to moment growth experience, comparing and enjoying the experience. Pump on Big Man.
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

Nice job prelude and pumppup really good
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

Thanks for posting pics where everybody can see instead of using the DROPBOX site,which I and maybe others cannot use.
Great pics,keep up the journey to bigger tubes.!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

jerrops1 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:30 am Thanks for posting pics where everybody can see instead of using the DROPBOX site,which I and maybe others cannot use.
Great pics,keep up the journey to bigger tubes.!!
I will always use drop box. It is very easy to use and every one can follow the links. You can also save from the links. It's the only way to get videos into your hands, otherwise I would stop posting all together.

The pictures are nice but they don't do me ANY justice and I much rather have a video showing the action. Some people don't understand how " links " work and are attempting to view using phones that aren't friendly for them to use in the first place. Phones computers and tablets will be able to view the drop box videos easier than any other video platform due to the size of my videos it's the only place I can put them. This site has a limit on video size which would compromise quality.

I'll do what I normally do ( which is lift screen shots from the videos for those that have trouble) and continue posting the links.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Prelude99
I don't think there is one drop box video of you I have not seen and I have several saved. I for one am very pleased with how you have posted your pics and videos up to now and I hope you will continue just as you have been. Everything you do is first rate and I would not change one thing. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful content with us and giving us motivation to keep pumping.
Always looking forward to more from you.
herman67

Post by herman67 »

Keep posting drop Box, works just fine.
Hope to see some new stuff soon.
You are the one and only King of Pumping!!!
Pumpger

Post by Pumpger »

Hey Prelude. You are truly the king of big tubes. I also try to pack my 3 inch. My goal for 2018. In one of your threads I read about how you shape your cock an do an thing called skin roll. Whats the thing about that? Is it like a jelqing method and at the end of the motion you pull your skin over the head or do you hold it there? Can you please discripe this more deep? Is there a video from you performing these technique?

What pumping lube do you use?

Keep on pumping.

Regards
Getting huge in 2018