Blisters

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

steve thomas misfit

Re: Blisters

Post by steve thomas misfit »

27years pumping here and from my experience and experimentation...do not pop the blister, it makes it worse and painful. Just cover it with a bandaid so it doesn't rub your clothing. Mine usually goes away within a week. Also Neosporin works wonders.
Pumped daddy dick
Meshithore

Post by Meshithore »

Water in my blister is gone and now there is just loose skin on top where the blister used to be. Can I still have sex or will that rip the skin and make a scab?
Meshithore

Post by Meshithore »

I did have sex and the skin didn't tear. :)
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Monday morning at about 4 AM I woke and could not go back to sleep so I wanted to try my new cylinder. It is a 2 inch 9 inches long. I can fill a 2.5 inch cylinder side to side but I like the packed feeling so I pumped it and it felt so good. Well I woke up around 7 AM and I was still in the pump.
When I got out of the tube i had a bunch of small blisters. I have never had blisters before. I had 4 that was about the size of a BB. I was so upset. I put some ointment on it and did not seem to help all day Monday and Tuesday and they were still there. So Wednesday morning I started applying Hemorrhoid Ointment. The blisters were still there this morning but after applying the ointment all day tonight two blisters are gone and not hurting. I am going to keep applying the Hemorrhoid Ointment for a few more day to keep them healing.
I have a long foreskin that covers most of my cock head so that helps keep the blisters from rubbing my clothes.
Now i will try never to get blisters again. Also I will not pump with my new cylinder that is tapered at the end. I believe this is what caused the blisters. So I will go back pumping the way I have in the last 20 years when these blisters heal.
Dwight

Up date after 7 days the blisters are gone but the red spots are still there. Afraid to pump. Have to give it another week or so to pump. These blister are real bad.

Update after 9 days. The red spots are gone and I am back to pumping on a low pressure and not using the 2 inch x 9 tapered tube.
I am pumping with the 2.5 inch tube and no problem after pumping for a couple hours. So I am back to normal. Glad to be pumping again.
wonky

Post by wonky »

Neosporin and a box of condoms are your friend.

We've all been there.

Immediately following the injury apply the antibacterial and put a condom on. Keep the injured area coated and keep a condom on at all times for the first couple of days to prevent clothing from rubbing directly on it, regardless of whether the blister has popped or not. After 2 to 4 days the blister should've drained and the first layer of skin should've repaired itself sufficiently to dispose of the condom Carry a spare condom with you in case you take it off to piss and just can't use it anymore.

Plan on pissing in stalls for 3 or 4 days.

It should be completely gone in 10-20 days.