Blisters

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gebro

Blisters

Post by gebro »

And that's where the bullet went through! lol.
Of course it isn't, just a couple of bastard blisters that I'm waiting to heal!
Attachments
001.JPG
Huge4Me

Re: Blisters

Post by Huge4Me »

Trouble with those pesky blisters is they keep rubbing against our clothes...which makes it take forever for them to heal. Something I have found that helps are Dr Scholl's corn cushions. They come in two sizes. They are sort of moleskin donuts. They adhere very well to the skin around the blister and provide excellent protection against contact by the blister with clothing. Store brands do not adhere as well. Good luck. Might want to cut back on pumping pressure. Your dick is going to be there for a long time. No need to rush making it huge.
Rob46

Post by Rob46 »

I know the feeling,i have pumped a few blisters over the years,and they can be very sore,to much vacuum is the reason,a nice vacuum for me is around 5-8 hgs usually 5hgs is good, and again that depends on the accuracy of your gauge.? You could try vitamin E cream its great for healing skin,With my blisters I could not pump for 10 days or more,then I was very careful slipping on my tube to pump up :wink:
Good luck Rob..
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Guys: Put a little Neosporin Cream (It is quickly absorbed in the skin rather than original formula) and cover with a small piece of gause from band-aid and use that paper tape to cover them. Wear all day and night under your underwear. Should see a major improvement in 24-48 hours. You'll have to work around your opening of course.
Been there many time in the beginning. Just watch you time and lower your vacuum. Keep it around 5Hg. When those finally heal, they will be quick to resurface. It will take 2 months for them to heal deep enough for any normal vacuum/time. Jelqing will help by moving blood to the injured place. Keep it Low and Short
peeby

Post by peeby »

I pump regularly in a cheaper plastic cylinder with a silicone sleeve, or sometimes in a jar. No problem. The other day, i use a proper cylinder and my electric pump, and bang! Two seconds in and i get a huge blister. Could not believe it. When fully recovered, I'll go back to that sleeve thing. It seems to protect me.

Anyway, I put sensodyne repair toothpaste on it and there was no pain. Seems to be healing pretty quickly. Had heard people dry out acne with this toothpaste and I had it in the house for my teeth, so gave it a shot.
gebro

Post by gebro »

They can, and do, appear in a split second. I am a very regular pumper, but I had had a break from pumping of about three weeks due to being abroad. Even though I was being relatively careful when I returned, I got the pair that you see above!
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

Unfortunately, this will stay for ever... i have one since more then 20 years...
smo0thie_89

Post by smo0thie_89 »

Malcosskin wrote:Unfortunately, this will stay for ever... i have one since more then 20 years...
That is just not true. Had them multiple times and they always go away within 7-10 days. Sure everyone is different, but indoubt that the regular water blisters can leave permanent marks, since only the skin and not the tissue is affected.
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

I know what im saiing... its on the glans... it will stay dscolorated after... and visible as mark
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

I've still got a mark on my head, probably been 6 mo. its still there and gets darker and more pronounced after a higher pressure session. :(
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Pretty sure I'll never be cured :-(

Started getiing them about a year ago and despite all rest and potions I figure that it might just be my old skin don't expand properly anymore?
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

smo0thie_89 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 pm
Malcosskin wrote:Unfortunately, this will stay for ever... i have one since more then 20 years...
That is just not true. Had them multiple times and they always go away within 7-10 days. Sure everyone is different, but indoubt that the regular water blisters can leave permanent marks, since only the skin and not the tissue is affected.
Mister smoothie_89, what i'm saiing is true as its my own experience... the fact that others are maybe reacting differently do not make what's happen to me (and my advice and opinion) untrue.
I confirmed that blisters on glans keep marks for years... discoloration and visible trace... most of my partners doesnt noticed it, but i know my body and what it should be. I do not remember exactly how its happen after, if i stoped immediately or if i keep pumping days after...

Anyway, always better to let it cure safely without any activity on it, untill perfect recovering. I precise that im half cut.
Meshithore

Post by Meshithore »

Blister
Blister
How long do you think this will heal enough so I can pump again?
metopump

Post by metopump »

Meshithore wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 am 20171204_195655.jpg
Cover with a bandage so it doesn't pop and give it a least a week or two to fully heal.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Meshithore wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 am 20171204_195655.jpg
Took mine almost 2 weeks.
I used a steriod cream and neosporin.
Dont pop it.