Foreskin pumping ?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

smokerboy1

Foreskin pumping ?

Post by smokerboy1 »

I've try to look here and there for topics that talk about foreskin pumping.. But I didn't found anything. So yeah I want to know about guys who have a "Foreskin restoration cylinder" by LA Pumps, the small cylinder with a ball inside. I suppose that when you pump, the foreskin inflate around the ball and make it bigger or the foreskin will stretch around the ball, but I want to see pictures of what a pumped foreskin look like with that cylinder before buying one. I really want my foreskin to be stretchy and bigger, but I dont want to buy that cylinder without a preview of what can be done with that "Foreskin restoration cylinder".

Thanks guys!

gazelle

Re: Foreskin pumping ?

Post by gazelle »

Didn't work for me as purchased, tried many times wanting to stretch my foreskin... Different approach cut the tube down filed the edges very carefully round and smooth. Now pump for an hour normally then pump your head into the little foreskin tube then pull your foreskin up along the outside of the tube. I find I have to drop some spacers into the big main tube to ensure the foreskin tube is not pulled off my head the skin now stretches very satisfactorily up the outside of the tube. After an hour or so I can remove one of my spacers to stretch my shaft out and continue to pump the foreskin up the outside of the foreskin tube with my head sat comfortably inside. This way the head cannot expand and block the foreskin being pumped up the tube. Just started this a week or so ago pleased with the results...
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

Gazelle do you have any pics of this routine?
g8882002

Post by g8882002 »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43726 check this thread!!!
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

head held captive in foreskin tube, foreskin being pumped around the outside to try and expand it...download/file.php?mode=view&id=185862
Attachments
IMG_0649.JPG