LeLuv cylinders

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

cookerf

LeLuv cylinders

Post by cookerf »

Just wanted to post a little heads-up for any beginners searching for a cheap alternative to an expensive cylinder.

I ordered a LeLuv cylinder awhile back via Amazon, thinking that a mid-level price range would offer a decent tube. Not ashamed to admit that I was totally and completely wrong. I've used it a total of 5 times, each w/a lessening degree of success. What started as a small crack at the base of the connector quickly became a series of cracks down the length of the tube, ending up in a near-total break. No pressure above 5hg, the tube was handled well and always cared for. I guess you get what you pay for :/

Maybe someone else has had some success w/this brand, who knows. All I know for sure is buyer beware.
bigtiny454

Re: LeLuv cylinders

Post by bigtiny454 »

The leluv tubes are all I've ever used. I started with their 1.75 and bought ones in 2, 2.25, 2.5, and 2.75. I've dropped all of them, banged them around and heated them up in the microwave or with a heat pad and nothing like what you describe. These ones are the 30-40$ ones that are thick walled and tapered at the base. I'd recommend them 100%.
bigtiny454

Post by bigtiny454 »

I should note too I've used the 1.75, 2, and 2.25 hundreds of times. I currently easily pack the 2.25 in under 30 min so I'm working in the 2.5. Pressure in the 4-6 range too. Maybe they have less expensive shitty ones and the ones I bought were their top ones, I don't know. I've only ever bought them off eBay through PayPal. These are better than the 100$ ones in my opinion. I even bought a 1.25 from leluv and cut it with a hacksaw to make my own vac hanger with a pump connection like that 300$ LG hanger for 28$. Yeah the walls are over 1/8th thick. They are supposed to be tough and it took a few minutes to cut it. Leluv is a good cheap idea, I did buy a vacu-tech elliptical cylinder off the guy from thunders place. Now that bitch is top of the line and built like steel. But it was 125$.
cookerf

Post by cookerf »

Glad to know that you've had success w/them. Perhaps I got a bad tube, who knows. Feeling a little gun-shy about going back to them, mind.
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

I have a 1.75" L:eluv tube and use it all the time more than the rest of my other cylinders. No issue of what you described, might be a defective one. Too bad you cannot return it and get a new one.

Sorry to hear your issues on the brand.

P6