Pump Master

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pump Master

Postby Proteus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello everyone. I am Proteus and I am new to the forums. I have already learned so much just by browsing the threads. I am curious though... are there any Pump Masters who want a pump slave to push to great pumped limits? I feel like I need the guidance of an experienced man to help me reach the pumped dick of my dreams. Even if just supplying a rigorous pump schedule for me to follow and for me to update you with pictures/video. If interested please feel free to contact me.
Proteus

Re: Pump Master

Postby R00ster » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:49 pm

That's pretty much what this forum is all about. Getting inspired from other pumpers and learning as we grow huge. Good luck and welcome
R00ster

Postby Proteus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:20 pm

R00ster wrote:That's pretty much what this forum is all about. Getting inspired from other pumpers and learning as we grow huge. Good luck and welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome, Rooster! Once I can get a new pump for my cylinder I will start posting pictures.
Proteus

Postby onyxpumper » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Welcome. If you're looking for an inexpensive pump; check out the brake bleeder from Harbor Freight Tools; or any hardware/tool shop. At Harbor Freight, it's around $25; same high quality metal pump you'd pay $70+ for with an expensive pump set.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
onyxpumper

Postby Proteus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 am

onyxpumper wrote:Welcome. If you're looking for an inexpensive pump; check out the brake bleeder from Harbor Freight Tools; or any hardware/tool shop. At Harbor Freight, it's around $25; same high quality metal pump you'd pay $70+ for with an expensive pump set.

Thanks Onyxpumper! That's exactly the pump I got. I love it so far!
Proteus

Return to Male pumping forum