cant fully pack tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jerrops1

cant fully pack tube

Post by jerrops1 »

Hi guys: I've used the search area and didn't find anything about my problem, so i ask if any of you have this problem,notably,I am cut,can pack my 2" tube except for the last1/4 to 3/8 in. of cock just behind cockhead. I can pump for 8 hrs. and it just wont pack the tube there. Pump longer?,don't want to go over 5" of vac. Help!!!
Huge4Me

Re: cant fully pack tube

Post by Huge4Me »

Does your cock head expand to pack the tube? If this is the case, very little negative pressure is reaching that area just below the cock head. All of the negative pressure is pulling on your cock head. You might try restricting the expansion of your cock head in some way, perhaps wrapping it, until the area just below finally packs your tube. Then you can remove the restriction and let your cock head expand fully. However, if you are packing the two inch tube quite easily, perhaps it is time to step up to a larger tube. Eventually, you may have the same problem as now...but you will be bigger around.
thelurker71

Post by thelurker71 »

I'm gonna say what works for me. Since you do pump for a long time I would say its well conditioned. Drink water during your session LOTS of water. Sure it will be edema but you will fill it. I also kick it up to over 10hg, 5 does nothing for me. I do sometimes 15 to 20hg. Find a level good for you, you dont want pain but I doubt 5hg is doing anything for you.
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

Thanks for answering guys. No,my cock head don't xpand enough to block the area behind cockhead,also tried bigger tube,and your right,fatter cock,but still same problem. I do drink a lot of water,but maybe not enough. The day I posted this problem,I pumped cock and balls for couple of hrs.,then pumped cock only,was going great,looking like it might pack the whole cock,then noticed I had a nice blister on cockhead,maybe to much heat from heating pad? So had to quit pumping!! Being that I'm about 1/4 of the way into my 80th. year,I hate wasting the time of waiting. Hell, I don't even buy any green bananas anymore. Guess I'll get my estim stuff out till I heal. Happy Holidays to all,what ever club you belong to !!! jerrops1