Where to buy surgical tubing

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

snowman

Where to buy surgical tubing

Post by snowman »

Hey guys - I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a place to purchase surgical tubing for their pump? I've been looking online, but it seems fairly expensive. As a pumping staple, I figured you guys would have a solid recommendation.

Thanks!
Starting BPEL: 7in
Starting Girth: 5.25

Goal: 8x6 & bigger balls, bigger hang.
metopump

Re: Where to buy surgical tubing

Post by metopump »

Check at hardware stores of aquarium store those have been local places that carry the tubing you're looking for.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

snowman wrote:Hey guys - I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a place to purchase surgical tubing for their pump? I've been looking online, but it seems fairly expensive. As a pumping staple, I figured you guys would have a solid recommendation.

Thanks!

What do you need it for? Never seen it used for pumping--but I don't explore too much.
gebro

Post by gebro »

Look for Silicone Tubing on eBay. Here is an example...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Translu ... Sw-CpYAhKz
snowman

Post by snowman »

Thanks, fellas! The tubing I have for my pump is fine, but I feel like the day is coming when I will need to replace it. Thanks again!
Starting BPEL: 7in
Starting Girth: 5.25

Goal: 8x6 & bigger balls, bigger hang.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Any large hardware store (Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.) should have it. In Canada, I'd check Canadian Tire, too. They have some on their web site:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/watts ... p.html#srp

By the way, it's usually not called "surgical tubing." You can most often find it called "vinyl tubing."

Anyway, vinyl tubing is really inexpensive and they usually sell it by the foot. A lot of smaller hardware stores carry it, too. When you're ready to replace your tubing, cut about a 4 inch piece off, WASH IT IN SOAP & HOT WATER, rinse thoroughly, and then bring it into the store. You want to make sure that you get the right size.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
mreight

Post by mreight »

Surgical tubing can be bought at Homedepot and other hardware stores . It is okay for pumping at low volume but it collapses when you use more vacuum. I wouldn't recommend it .
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I think that there's some confusion here. "Surgical tubing" is made of latex or rubber and is amber color. It's stretchy. It collapses easily if used with a vacuum pump. Vinyl tubing is usually clear and not very stretchy. It's good to use with a vacuum pump.
Attachments
tubing types.jpg
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...