Anybody else have stubborn spots that won't expand?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Thickerplox

Anybody else have stubborn spots that won't expand?

Post by Thickerplox »

I'm circumcised and pumping in 2.75" straightwall. I'm packing at the base and in a couple spots higher up, but some spots just refuse to move. Lately I've been packing the tube closer and closer, but the spots are still real stubborn. I feel like I'm hitting a wall. I was just wondering if any of the larger/experienced pumpers (or anybody) were having or had this problem as well. Advice is also appreciated.
Thickerplox

Re: Anybody else have stubborn spots that won't expand?

Post by Thickerplox »

Snapshot_20161111.JPG
Hisi48

Post by Hisi48 »

Hi, I have the same problem. Get a good pack in places but not uniform through out the length of the shaft. I'm circumcised as well, maybe that's the reason.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

This is a common issue to pumpers and I've spent a lot of time figuring ways to combat my trouble zones. A few things I've done to smooth it out is :

- Massage it out after a session. Roll the skin forward and hold it there.

- Massage once tube is packed and then go back in to the tube.

- Pack a tube, move up a size, pack it and step down a size. This has caused me fantastic shaping and uniformity.

- Pump with light pressure daily and make sure to massage and shape.

Those practices have led me to TOTAL packs of my 3.25x10 tapered tube and a very solid but not 100% complete pack of my 3.5x10 tapered tube. I've moved into straight 3, 3.25, and 3.5" x 11" tubes and the 3" tube matches my 3.25" tapered tube and my 3.25"x11" straight tube matches my 3.5"x10" tapered tube. So packing these has been a challenge but I've managed a total girth pack of my straight 3" and 3.25". The 3.5" I've hit all sides but not a pack by my standards and the 4" I'm getting close to touching all sides all shaft.

Either way I feel those few things that I've uncovered over the years pumping have gotten me uniform and closer to being done with trouble spots!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

zTanks, for the advice prelude. Going for another monster session today. I'll be posting pics soon.