Good Beginners routine?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bjjgal

Good Beginners routine?

Post by bjjgal »

Sorry if this is not the place . I have tried the PE boards but they discourage pumping as "too dangerous".

Can anyone suggest a good starters routine or website that has good routines?

Thanks,
kiwibop

Re: Good Beginners routine?

Post by kiwibop »

One of the best guides in my opinion is tigerpumping.net
bjjgal

Post by bjjgal »

kiwibop wrote:One of the best guides in my opinion is tigerpumping.net

Thanks,

Is is dangerous to stay in a pump @ 5-7hg for longer than 20 minutes without a break?
PurpleOnes

Post by PurpleOnes »

It had some good info thanks a lot couple pictures were questionable but still.
Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"(inches)
Current: 2/2016 BPEL: 8.5 BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 6"(inches)
The Goal: BPEL: 8.7" EG: 6.5"
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

I usually stay around 4-7.5 hg. My aquarium pump goes up to that but I use a variable speed switch to stay around 5hg. Also a hand held vibrator works to help keep some circulation going. 20-30 mins then a 5-10 min break. Works for me but whatever is most comfortible for you. Starts turning color u need a break. :D
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Good beginner routine :

- Warm up with 50-100 jelqs. Dry or lubricated
- Perform 5-10 static stretches. Pulling out and holding for 5-10 seconds.
- Pump between 5-7" Hg for 10 solid minutes and take a break by lowering the pressure to just enough to keep the tube on and pull the tube away from you in a milking fashion to provide fresh flow do this for 2-5 minutes
- Raise the pressure back up to 5-7"Hg for another 10 minutes then lower for a break doing the same technique as described above.
- Do that cycle one more time and that will be 30 minutes of total tube time.
- Remove tube and perform 100 jelqs
- Tie off, wear a ring, make a stayer and wear it for a few hours. ( you may have to make frequent adjustment when you first start to wear one in order to wear it all day)
- Enjoy you new size. Try not to beat off and unload. You can work yourself up but try not to lose it because it won't hold the plump size as long.

You can do this routine every other day for about 2 weeks then increase the time in tube by 20 minutes ( in some cases only 10 minutes) and you'll be at 50 minutes tube time. After 2 more weeks increase by another 20 minutes tube time ( adding 2 more cycles) and you will be at 70 minutes tube time.

Do this for 2 more weeks. Now the fun begins because I would also recommend at this point you can increase the pressure range from 5-7"Hg up to 7-9" Hg and continue your cycling sessions for the 70 minutes. If your pressure change is monitored and kept constant you should notice a bigger you in that session versus the 5-7"Hg pressure range.

Hope this makes sense and not trying to hijack your thread but your title and your requests leads me to believe a lot of men will check here for a good beginner routine and what better place to detail one for everyone! Including the vets because this type of routine is scalable and works for all stages of pumping!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

Always loved this community...

As we all progress with our goals it is important to change things up... to be safe and most important... get as fricken massive as we can !!!
prelude99 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:14 am Good beginner routine :

- Pump between 5-7" Hg for 10 solid minutes and take a break by lowering the pressure to just enough to keep the tube on and pull the tube away from you in a milking fashion to provide fresh flow do this for 2-5 minutes
- Raise the pressure back up to 5-7"Hg for another 10 minutes then lower for a break doing the same technique as described above.
- Tie off, wear a ring, make a stayer and wear it for a few hours. ( you may have to make frequent adjustment when you first start to wear one in order to wear it all day)
- Enjoy you new size. Try not to beat off and unload. You can work yourself up but try not to lose it because it won't hold the plump size as long.

You can do this routine every other day for about 2 weeks then increase the time in tube by 20 minutes ( in some cases only 10 minutes) and you'll be at 50 minutes tube time. After 2 more weeks increase by another 20 minutes tube time ( adding 2 more cycles) and you will be at 70 minutes tube time.

Do this for 2 more weeks. Now the fun begins because I would also recommend at this point you can increase the pressure range from 5-7"Hg up to 7-9" Hg and continue your cycling sessions for the 70 minutes. If your pressure change is monitored and kept constant you should notice a bigger you in that session versus the 5-7"Hg pressure range.

Hope this makes sense and not trying to hijack your thread but your title and your requests leads me to believe a lot of men will check here for a good beginner routine and what better place to detail one for everyone! Including the vets because this type of routine is scalable and works for all stages of pumping!
Tiredofbeingavg

Post by Tiredofbeingavg »

Although this is an older thread. Being new to the community I appreciate being able to find this. Definitely incorporating this into my routine! Thank you for this legendary advice from one of the pump GOATS!
Tired of being average. Working to change that.

Starting:

Nbpel: 6in
MEG: 5.25
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

So glad you found this helpful.

Have not been referred to as GOAT before but has me feel proud - thank you!

How has this routine helped on with your gains?
Tiredofbeingavg wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:56 am

Although this is an older thread. Being new to the community I appreciate being able to find this. Definitely incorporating this into my routine! Thank you for this legendary advice from one of the pump GOATS!