Angled cylinder - anyone ever make one?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

BoogieMan69

Angled cylinder - anyone ever make one?

Post by BoogieMan69 »

I read about an ergo style pump that was slightly angled at around 13* or so (not sure exactly). I thought that was a good idea but left some on the table so I made one myself and have about a 35* angle. I wanted to be able to sit up and pump with my pecker in the upward position; I have accomplished my goal.

The pump is a GAST pump with an inline adjustable pressure valve near the cylinder plus a gauge to monitor pressure. I used a 2.25" ID tube and cut by hand to the basic angle then used some air tools to smooth and shape the end for a more comfortable and custom fit. The edges are sharp unsanded but are fine if you smooth, shape, and sand the edges with 220 or better. If a manufacturer was to make this type of tube, they could put a bead around the edge for comfort. The adjustable valve allows me to regulate between 0 and 8" vacuum at will and as fast as I can manually pulsate it.

For me, pumping in the upward position really helps to maintain an erection while in the tube and it just feels so much more comfortable then a straight 90 degree tube. Cycling the pressure between low and progressively stronger pulses also provides a good result for the pump session as well.

Due to the extreme angle, you really need a motorized pump to keep a good seal.

Is there anyone on here that's mechanically inclined that can try this and report your results? I'm interested if this is as nice of a design to someone else as it is to me.
SFBallpumper

Re: Angled cylinder - anyone ever make one?

Post by SFBallpumper »

The only angled one I know about is made by PumpToys, and it's at 15°:
https://www.pumptoys.com/catalog/All-Pr ... n-127.html

I think that it's a really good idea for cock and ball pumping, too. I usually end up slouching when I wet pump with my Long Johnny. An angled tube would all me to sit properly.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

I have not made an angled tube yet. I did however make some custom straight ones. 2inch , 2.2inch and 2.5inch. All with a one inch or less inside ring reducing each Inside diameter by one quarter inch. and added a ring to the outside as well to thicken up the base. All to reduce scrotal suck. Also made a 2.5inch tube with two reducing rings so the entrance diameter is only 2inch,I stepped the inside rings as to make a tapered entrance. works good so far, don't get stuck :D .
I bought 3 foot lengths of each size from 1.75 to 2.75 all with 1/8th wall, and a piece of 1/4inch flat stock to glue each end, drilled and tapped hole on end then router out bottom hole. Sanded all smooth. So far they are pretty comfortable.
I was thinking of an angled tube like you talk about. I usually pump sitting position. Maybe a 15 to 20 degree angle? Might make one this week to try :mrgreen:
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I've done something very similar but for a very different reason. I've made a whole series of tubes cut at 45 degrees for the purpose of being able to dress my cock or my package down my pants leg for pumping in public or semi public situations. This lets me pump for hours on end and still get other stuff done. A simple bulb pump above my belt lets me keep the pressure where it needs to be. In my 2.75 and my 3.00 cock only pumps, no-one ever seems to notice. I reserve the full package pumping in my 4 inch tube for more private situations.
I also think the downward tug helps stretch the suspensory ligaments so that there is a bit more of a gain in length, though it is almost entirely girth that I aim for and acheive. It also give a bit more of a hand to my balls than pumping straight out.
However, the most important thing is TO GET AS HUGE AS WE POSSIBLY CAN.
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Well I finally made two angled tubes. One 2.25" and a 2.5". Both with 1/4" reduced openings. I'm just trying them out now. Enjoy the pics :mrgreen:
BoogieMan69

Post by BoogieMan69 »

I've actually used the tube in the downward position as well but it's not as comfortable to me as it is in the erect/upward position.

Here's the cylinder. It's a straight cylinder, 2.5" outside diameter. The rubber cap is a 2" cap found in the plumbing section of your local hardware store. It's removable for easy cleaning which is rather nice.

Notice the open side. I tried to contour it to fit me more comfortably than a straight cut. It seems to work well.
100_9270.JPG
100_9269.JPG
Have any of you tried this in the upward position yet? While in the upward position, altering the pressure anywhere in the range from zero to 8"hg seems to be very good for producing firm results. . .
Attachments
100_9272.JPG
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Looks interesting. I thought about cutting my tube like that but thought it would dig into my scrotum too much. I had decent results last weekend and did notice it was more comfortible angled than my straight tubes. I still need to round off the edges more yet. As for altering the pressure I can't really do it with my static setup... I wish I had the $$ , to buy a nice programable pump but not for awhile. I use a converted aquarium pump attached to a hand pump with gauge, I plug pump into a variable speed fan control and use the hand pump to go higher then it slowly comes back down to the pump output. Not the best but it works.
BoogieMan69

Post by BoogieMan69 »

Where it would dig in would be at the base of the shaft against the pelvis. Basically the side next to your abs is the one that you may need to work on. The balls are not pinched unless you flip and angle it down and then you just add some lube and good there. You may run into problems sealing if you're not shaved but I've never tried to get suction manually on this setup - using the GAST pump.