blisters

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jerrops1

blisters

Post by jerrops1 »

just a reminder: when you are near or are packing your tube,pump low and slow. I didn't follow my own advice and ended up with a nice blister on each side of my cock head and one on the shaft just below the head. Now can't pump until healed :cry: :( !! REMEMBER!!!!! jerrops
pumper83

Re: blisters

Post by pumper83 »

Been there many times. Haven't had alot of time the last six months to do much pumping, but when I did, I tend to get carried away.... I've let them go to the point of bursting on there own.... some turn into blood blisters. Depending on on how much pressure. Usually about a week and it's all healed. Defiantly helps if you have the time to pump more than once a week a couple hours at a time, lessons the chance of blisters. But we all love to pump up huge anyway lol.
8x6dream

Post by 8x6dream »

I just got my first blister from pumping today. It is so painful. I will not be packing the tube anymore I promise you that!
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Make sure you keep some polysporin ointment on it. heal up in 4 days or so usually. I've gotten many, surprisingly they heal really quick. :mrgreen: