How many are also on Fetlife

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

sayhay100

How many are also on Fetlife

Post by sayhay100 »

How many members are also members of Fetlife?
My username is sayhay100 if you want to look me up.
PumperDane

Re: How many are also on Fetlife

Post by PumperDane »

Is it free and is there a pumpers community there too?
sayhay100

Post by sayhay100 »

PumperDane wrote:Is it free and is there a pumpers community there too?
Yes and yes.
PumperDane

Post by PumperDane »

cool, I'll check it out then :D
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I'm 2Many2Mention on Fetlife. There's a small pumping community there. There are these groups: Ball Pumping, Cock Pumping, Hydro Pumping, Pumping Personals, The Pumphouse and Vacuum Pumping. Yes, it's free, but the pumping groups get little traffic.

The problem that I have with Fetlife is that it seems to cater to straight immature guys who get off on dominating women, often to the exclusion of anyone else. Unfortunately, many of these guys are not at all supportive of gay men. People of color (i.e. folks like me) sometimes are treated poorly. They have a page on the site called "Kinky and Popular" that looks like a sleazy bondage version of Penthouse magazine--a straight male teenager's fantasy. To me, it's just plain awful, especially on a site that supposedly supports diversity and is supposed to respect women. When people have questioned that page or some of the other things on the site, Fetlife's response is always, "This is what the majority wants." As a result, the site attracts more and more straight, immature homophobic males who are into dominating women. If that's your thing, fine. If you have other interests, be prepared to be overwhelmed.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
FarangDingDong

Post by FarangDingDong »

I think I need an invite to join. Anyone ?
Kurtis_1

Post by Kurtis_1 »

Fetlife is great for pumpers. Love the site. See you there.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I had a look at Fetlife, and I agree with SFBallpumper it's not a pumping forum as such. It seems more toward the DBSM group. I say this because part of the signup requests that you identify sexual preference Hetro, Gay , Bi etc and the sexual role you prefer. They also make a fairly pathetic attempt to get your Mobile/Cell number. I didn't sign up and hopefully I will have forgotten about the site by afternoon tea. I give it the big thumbs down :x