Boston pumping cylinder

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

beefydude

Boston pumping cylinder

Post by beefydude »

Hello guys I bought a 2 stage cylinder from boston pumping but doesn't hold the pressure I thought it was the problem from my hand pump but it is working perfectly with my long john that I bought from thickwall, do u have any recommendations any advice how to solve the problem thank u
bone9605

Re: Boston pumping cylinder

Post by bone9605 »

Check the oring on the connector
beefydude

Post by beefydude »

I've checked also and even put tape around so to isolate it but again no results but thank you for the help
fastboy

Post by fastboy »

I had once that problem with a cylinder. Can be many causes.
First get a bucket with water. Put the opening of the cylinder in the water and start pumping untill you fill the cylinder halfway with water. unplug the hose from the cylinder and see if the water in the cylinder is receding. If it goes away. you have a leak in the cylinder. It can be a small crack. or the female connector is not closing correctly. Try to unscrew the female connector and replace with a new one.

if it is not that, do the same test but leave this time the pump on the cylinder. If the water is receding then there is a proplem with your hose or your pump.
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

I recently purchased a two-stage cylinder from Boston and had trouble establishing a seal.
I changed the connector, and changed the o-ring, to no benefit.
Finally, I submerged the pump and put it under vacuum and found basically every joint on the two stage cylinder was leaking. Very poor workmanship. The only way I could use the cylinder was by sealing each joint with clear silicone - I did this under vacuum to try to pull the sealant into the cracks in the joints.
Given the price paid for the cylinder, I was very disappointed with the shoddy workmanship, and I won't in future be purchasing products from Boston.
beefydude

Post by beefydude »

Thanks a lot for your advisees I will try both of the methods that u said but I believe the problem is the quality there no comparisson between the boston and the thickwall, thickwall way better
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Part of the problem is the design of a 2-stage, which collars your package above the sac. Therefore it depends on the filling of your cock and the loose skin at the top of the scrotum to make a seal. Since most of the pumping bloat is further along the cock shaft and down around the nads, the section in the first stage doesn't fill as snugly. When you use a straight tube (like the Long Johnny), the rest of the package bloats out to seal.

Best solution is a silicone O-ring.

Tiger