Vacu-Tech Pulsar Electric Pump w/ 2 Cylinders - For Sale!!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

BrockLanders69

Vacu-Tech Pulsar Electric Pump w/ 2 Cylinders - For Sale!!

Post by BrockLanders69 »

Hello all, I am selling a Like New, Vacu-Tech Pulsar Electric Pump Kit.. I will list the contents below along with their retail prices..

It includes:
Pulsar pump - $749
Battery pack (To pump without being plugged in)- $79.95
1 Elliptical ThickWall Cylinder 1 1/2" x 2" x 10" - $139.95
1 Elliptical ThickWall Cylinder 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" x 10" - $139.95
1 Jar of VacuLube - $17.95

This Kit purchased direct from Vacu-Tech plus shipping would cost well over $1,000 -

I realize that I am new here.. This in fact is my first post. I am not very big on posting to message boards although I do read them from time to time. I did decide to make this listing my first post, figuring that I would be better suited trying to sell this on a forum like this instead of somewhere like eBay.. I have pumped for years personally.. Owning several setups.. Kaplan, the DP-4000, etc.. I purchased all this a few months ago with all intention to use. But a change in job left me with very little free time to use. And I am just getting around to hopefully sell this to someone who will get the most out of it.. As stated the Pulsar pump is in Like New condition.. I purchased it along with 3 cylinders.. Used it the first day I got it, going through each of the programs to see how the machine worked and to test the effectiveness of it.. I was more than happy with it.. Blew my DP-4000 out of the water, with its level of ease and functionality. But as I said a change in my life has given me no time for it.

So to wrap it up, I am selling the Pulsar Pump with only about 30 minutes of use on it!! The optional Battery Pack for wireless usage. The 2 Unused Elliptical ThickWall Cylinders (sizes above). And an unopened jar of VacuLube. Like I said above all this purchased directly from Vacu-Tech plus shipping would cost well over $1,000.. I'm asking $750 for everything and that includes whatever it costs to ship.. I believe that to be a very fair price for everything you'll be getting.. I accept PayPal..

Please message me with any questions you might have regarding this listing..

Thank you..
Attachments
pump.jpg
faust77

Re: Vacu-Tech Pulsar Electric Pump w/ 2 Cylinders - For Sale

Post by faust77 »

I'm sort of tempted but I'll admit to being a lurker mainly here...but since you only just made the profile and made this post recently, it just sort of screams a scam in my head. If you don't have any buyers here, let me know and maybe you'll consider putting it up on eBay and that way I might have some more security to possibly buy your set/equipment. But, good luck anyways!
BrockLanders69

Re: Vacu-Tech Pulsar Electric Pump w/ 2 Cylinders - For Sale

Post by BrockLanders69 »

faust77 wrote:I'm sort of tempted but I'll admit to being a lurker mainly here...but since you only just made the profile and made this post recently, it just sort of screams a scam in my head. If you don't have any buyers here, let me know and maybe you'll consider putting it up on eBay and that way I might have some more security to possibly buy your set/equipment. But, good luck anyways!
I understand your concern but I can't really scam you or anyone else for that matter.. By purchasing through PayPal you are 100% protected. If you pay, I have to ship it to you. Otherwise you'll receive a full refund. It's as simple as that..

Also the reason I chose to list it on here first is to avoid ebay's fees.. PayPal charges a fee as well but that is unavoidable.

I do hope I've managed to ease your concerns about purchasing. Because if you are truly interested, as you can see this is a pretty good deal for what you'd be getting..

I also sent you a Private Message..

Thanks for your interest.