new to this started pumping 4 months ago

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Dicktalker

new to this started pumping 4 months ago

Post by Dicktalker »

So I started pumping a while ago and love it. Is there a litmit to how thick my cock can get. Any advice would be cool. my pump is 9"long and I am filling out the tube. should I stick with the pump. I am not sure if I want it thicker.
Attachments
882_1000.jpg
881_1000.jpg
576_1000.jpg
216_1000.jpg
122_1000.jpg
onyxpumper

Re: new to this started pumping 4 months ago

Post by onyxpumper »

After only 4 months! Damn good man. What's your starting length/girth? Also, what size tube are you using now? I would say stick with it depending on what your goals are; also make sure you're taking proper measures to not hurt yourself.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
Puman

Post by Puman »

I been thinking about getting a pump. I don't want to spend a lot of money to try it. Any Suggestions. I seen a starter pump for around 30 at the store.
Dicktalker

Post by Dicktalker »

I have a 3"wide 9"long tube. I am 7"'s in length and a girth of 5.6 without pumping. It feels so nice. but I don't know if I want to gain any more girth. I hit 8" yesterday and my wife and partner cant fit any more than that. so I do think I am done. I really want it to be longer. Any tips. I am 7"length by 8"girth when pumped up.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Puman wrote:I been thinking about getting a pump. I don't want to spend a lot of money to try it. Any Suggestions. I seen a starter pump for around 30 at the store.
Well a starter pump might be beneficial to help you decide if you really want to pump; but if you are set on wanting to pump then you'll want to go for a system that you can upgrade. I have to find the "formula" but it's possible to do a professional upgradeable system with a brass hand pump for around $100 vs $140+/- for a system with a plastic hand pump.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Dicktalker wrote:I have a 3"wide 9"long tube. I am 7"'s in length and a girth of 5.6 without pumping. It feels so nice. but I don't know if I want to gain any more girth. I hit 8" yesterday and my wife and partner cant fit any more than that. so I do think I am done. I really want it to be longer. Any tips. I am 7"length by 8"girth when pumped up.
Nice starting stats...pumping is generally more for girth but length is a byproduct of it if done over-time. You would need a smaller tube so you can pack it and focus on the pulling aspect of that (just have to be careful with pressure focusing on your glans because blisters can form). At 5.6 you could use a 2" diameter tube so you don't get too thick and focus more length.
Puman

Post by Puman »

Thanks for your advise.
Puman

Post by Puman »

Wenr out and purchased my first pump. Had to try it as soon as i got home. What a feeling. Couldn't believe how much my cock grew after i started to pump. Will post a photo next time i pump. Thanks for your advice.
Puman

Post by Puman »

Loving my cock pump. Never new how great it feels. Any comments on pumping with bettrr results eould be appreciated. Just started a fee days ago.
Attachments
20160910_100504.jpg