my favorite pumping gear

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

K.caseni-Las

my favorite pumping gear

Post by K.caseni-Las »

is a mother milk pump and a grave vase from the cemetary..... :wink:
But I only pump my cock to even up the size of the sac and the cock.
My routine this summer is 500ml G5% in the evening. Pumping my cock the next morning. Having fun all day with my big instrument going to public pools and beaches. (if they are not too crowded) Every body enjoys! :D
Attachments
DSCF3302.JPG
DSCF3298.JPG
ole.saline

Re: my favorite pumping gear

Post by ole.saline »

moin und hallo zurück

schön mal wieder von Dir zu lesen und zu sehen.
Hast Du wieder erfreuliche Erlebnisse im Sommer gehabt? Ich beneide dich darum, bei uns hier im Nordwesten geht das leider nicht.
Die Leute sind nicht so tolerant und würden gleich aufschreien und ihrem Nachwuchs die Augen zuhalten.
Berichte weiter. Ich nehme jetzt auch vermehrt Glucose. aber bei Saline hängt er schlappiger und das mag ich halt mehr als nur eine stramme dicke Beule.
Gruß Olesaline
FarangDingDong

Post by FarangDingDong »

Definitely the king of the inexpensive. I wouldn't be able to do that with this vase because without transparency I can't see what's going on which would give me anxiety. Good luck.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Well, I feel my cock. The pump is adjustable and it sucks in intervalls. The pump is actually a milking machine (for humans). It is fun just to use it. Only without a filled sac (saline or glucose) my balls get squeezed into the vase and that hurts. :wink:
My goal is to have a huge and heavy thing between my legs that still looks like balls and a cock!
The reactions in public show that I can get away with it. Everyone sees it! :shock: Yesterday, I was in a bath where I havent been for 2 years and they still remembered me. I wonder, why? :lol: