Silicone anyone?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

silvasword50

Silicone anyone?

Post by silvasword50 »

Please pardon my newbie-ness again here on the site, I've been offline for several years and could use some updating.

I'm familiar with saline infusion because I still do so today. I've recently advanced in my vac pumping to larger tubes to include the Monster Tube, which I enjoy tremendously. Recently on Tumblr I've come across several silicone blogs that have peaked my interest again.

Does anyone know where I can get silicone for injections either locally (US) or otherwise?

And I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge on this matter.

T
darkwolf43

Re: Silicone anyone?

Post by darkwolf43 »

There is the Doctor in Mexico that can do it. You can also go the route that I went and did my own injections of silicone like I have done. I too have a tumblr account "Silicone In Austin" check it out if you want. As for getting it the silicone here in the US is very difficult. Most self injection is ordered through place in Europe. Feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Jim
Last edited by darkwolf43 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

You might want to research silicone more doctor OZ had a woman on who had to get it removed from her butt.
peeby

Post by peeby »

I have some time on my hands and a great interest in those huge extreme cocks that are either salined, siliconed or PMMA'd. At least, I think some of them are PMMA'd, no?

You should steer clear of silicone. Way too much negative on the web. PMMA, on the other hand, is difficult to get a handle on as to whether or not it's safe.

I love the look and would do it if the price was okay and it was safe. If you look into PMMA, please let us know what you think.
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

My experience with silicone has been one of a good one. Its all dependent on who does the injection. If it is done by a practitioner who is experienced with it. I myself have worked in the medical field and I am very familiar with the structures of the penis and scrotum and had no issues. If the area you are working with is sterile and prepped properly and maintained sterility through the procedure there is no issues. So the decision is up to you. I myself I love what I have done so far. In the future I may add more.

Jim
waterwagon

Post by waterwagon »

Silicone has been shown to be safe and after many years of investigative research by FDA ... it has been Re-approved for use in some body procedures....of course cock enlargement is surely not on that list. And based upon the mad dog attack and money grab by lawyers no USA Doctor will risk his insurance coverage and ever get back into silicone use in the states! I started into silicone in 2000 and followed on for almost 9 years with return trips to Mexico to the only real Doctor ( that I know of) doing silicone injections ....! Over those years I had 2,500 ml of silicone injected into various body locations...with 550 ml into my cock and 300 ml into my sack.. over the years I have managed to expand by pumping, to fill a 4" by 9" pump tube to the Bottom. My cock is 12.5" around all the Time and the weight is just wonderful to feel between my legs..! Been 16 years now with Zero Problems with any injection site...I am very happy with it for sure...and If I still had the funds..or won the Florida lottery...I would be on a plane to get more! It is permanent and does not go away...so for sure it is a life changing decision ..especially once you reach a certain size...! You have to live a tad differently ! Can't use a Rubber, Can't wear underwear, Jock strap, or tight clothes...and many other small changes to everyday life! So no one should enter into this area without a lot of research and understanding of the outcomes. It can only be removed by complex surgery, and I really doubt the end result would be really Nice...so be sure of your decision. But all those death and doom talking heads on the News were just building up the Lawyers Money Train....But for sure do not play with silicone ..as it Can surely kill you if done wrong ...or is not Medical Grade Silicone...! I did years of saline and sold commercial VHS Tapes on the subject in the Late 80's and early 90's called "Florida Flush" where I do 3 liters and had a 23" sack...which paid for a lot of my Silicone. Yet I would never consider injecting myself with silicone... Jay in Florida
Attachments
silicone Cock
silicone Cock
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Here are some pics from a pump session I did tonight. I cold only do 45 min before I got sore and had to stop. What do you think?
Last edited by darkwolf43 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Looks awesome,even upside down !! You have done a great job !
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Guys, how much injected silicone is the limit volume for penetration during sex, in your experience?
silvasword50

Post by silvasword50 »

Thanks to all that replied. Much appreciated for the information!
silvasword50

Post by silvasword50 »

Hello 'Im back again...

Was anyone able to come up with a continental US seller? I don't mind injecting myself.

THANKS
Stretched Bag

Post by Stretched Bag »

That is one giant penis stalk that looks like it means business.
Aggressive long n' thick cock shaft with the cock head all covered up with a foreskin that looks more like a "five "-skin
I can dig a gentleman who has what he has
And the homosexual courage to flaunt his pumped penis meat to the masses of men and women who are seeking extreme well-endowed gentlemen such your gentleman acquaintance so more power to ya...more penis power
Attachments
IMG_0379.JPG
deepthroatcockpig

Post by deepthroatcockpig »

I just started silicone & I LOVE it! Going back for more soon. I love that it is permanent. I did not get much results with pumping. I broke 3 pumps trying and mostly the result was a bloated prepuce & glans near the head. Had to wrap the tip with plastic wrap & then tape. Silicone worked so much better FOR ME.