beginning of a new adventure

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

lizard29

beginning of a new adventure

Post by lizard29 »

Hello everyone, I'm new and I've seen a lot of discussions with a lot of interesting things we learn and get ideas, they come from many years of exercises with the PE and with weights, to be honest I have not yet abandoned the practice of weights but I do not have much time to practice it.
I would like to become an extreme pumper like you, the first question I ask you respect my main need, namely that of having to increase my length, I'm thinking to give me a cylinder with a circumference identical to mine, but very long, according to you is a efficient system?
I ask you to tell me all your discoveries you have made on the subject and also some advice on air extractors that use.
thank you
lizard29

Re: beginning of a new adventure

Post by lizard29 »

I would also like to ask you how to put the photos , I walked around a bit but have not found anything .
KingEspadas

Re: beginning of a new adventure

Post by KingEspadas »

When you reply and the text box comes up look below the submit and preview buttons to the left.

The options tab will be there and the upload attachment

Click upload attachment, you click choose file select 1 photo at a time then click add photo after.

Then you can do it again up to 10 photos per post
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)