Piss break

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumping Now

Piss break

Post by Pumping Now »

We all gotta go.
To avoid exiting & re-entry while pumping, I piss in my jar, then slip the end of a small tube to the bottom of the jar & siphon the pee out. A little twisting & leaning keeps the tube at the lowest point of the jar. Then, pump up again!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
metopump

Re: Piss break

Post by metopump »

Sometimes I get the urge to piss while tubed up and let go nothing comes out, but the urge intensifies. For me it is one one the most intense sensations I've had while pumping. It feels my cock is about explode in good way. I need to find out how to replicate that.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I can't pee under strong vacuum... I release some vacuum to go. It's nice you've found another joy from pumping!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

metopump wrote:Sometimes I get the urge to piss while tubed up and let go nothing comes out, but the urge intensifies. For me it is one one the most intense sensations I've had while pumping. It feels my cock is about explode in good way. I need to find out how to replicate that.
I'm able to replicate that same urge when using my Bathmate in the shower (I think the combination of the vacuum and running hot water really help make the urge to piss stronger). And like yourself, nothing comes out, but the feeling only intensifies. But once I release vacuum, the release is knee-buckling intense.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond