23 y/o Pumper Hitting 9.25x2.75

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumped_Boy

23 y/o Pumper Hitting 9.25x2.75

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Hey guys,

I have been a long time lurker on the forums, but I finally decided to start up a thread, mainly due to prelude99 and KingEspadas inspirational ones.

I have been pumping for many years and decided that I wanted to get into it more seriously and will soon be starting to pump every day.

I thought I would share some pics of my packing my 9x2.25; I feel that I need to get some longer tubes to get more length-gain. :(
Starting to pack...
Starting to pack...
Fully packing the 9x2.25
Fully packing the 9x2.25
My goal is to fully pack a 10x2.5 inch tube.

Thanks for reading everyone, comments are very welcome!
Last edited by Pumped_Boy on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
meester_fly

Re: 23 y/o Pumper Packing 9x2.25

Post by meester_fly »

Looking hot!
Keep going and look forward to a longer & thicker tube being packed ;)
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Thanks for the kind words!
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

Looking good, job well done...
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Woot, thanks!
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

Got a good length already there, well done.
Can you reach 10 inches length before me? My max is 9.4/5 currently
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Thanks Espadas, I am confident that I can hit 9.2 since my head starts to press firmly against the top of the cylinder by the end of the session.

However, I do not know what I can truly hit right now since I do not have longer tubes in proper sizes- I do have one that is 11x3 but it is challenging to use for length.

My main difficulties are that I form a lot of blisters on my head when I am trying to pack to 9 in addition to it taking me about 2 hours to get to 9. :/

I reallllly wish I could stop the blisters forming, I already use the lowest pressure I can use that will still make me stretch length-wise.
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

Ah damn, when I get in the pump I'm at 8.7/9 at the start, hoping to reach 10 soon when I get back to pumping and pack my 10 x 3.25.

Last I destroyed my 9 x 3
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

What do you think has helped you the most to get the permanent stretch?

I can get to the lengths but it just takes a while.

I can also pack wider tubes but then the stretch isn't as good. :/
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

Everyone is different, but I pack a bigger tube then move down for my max length (9.4 inches)

I don't have any issue with reduced length in wide tubes, at least once the base is packed
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Ah, see I typically just use the tube I want to pack, say the 9x2.25, and just pack it.

Maybe I should get some narrower tubes if that'll help with stretch. Or maybe even go into my 3 and pack that a bit before going back to the 2.25- though the size difference is a little large.

By the way your words on here always make me determined- haha I must pump now!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

You have a real solid pack in that 2.25" tube. In the beginning when you move up to wider tubes you won't realize the max length possible, you'll actually show and even be shorter until your girth truly expands. Once your core girth expands your length will become greater in wider tubes.

Over the years of me using slim tubes and wider tubes I've found that once I used the wider tubes longer I grew greater in length. Stepping down into the slimmer or even shorter tubes I would jam to the end in a way that was never able to be done with no matter how long I would stay in that size.

So for you I recommend getting more comfortable in your wider tubes in order in increase your overall size. Your size in tube looks fantastic! The even girth under pressure shows you've got the capacity for even wider!! Have a wider cock will yield a longer cock simply because there is more of it!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Wow, thanks for the kind words Prelude!

So basically to really start expanding I need to invest in more tubes haha.

How have you guys reduced the number of blisters you get on your heads?

When I pack for more than 20 minutes they seem to be almost inevitable, even with breaks.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pumped_Boy wrote:Wow, thanks for the kind words Prelude!

So basically to really start expanding I need to invest in more tubes haha.

How have you guys reduced the number of blisters you get on your heads?

When I pack for more than 20 minutes they seem to be almost inevitable, even with breaks.
My skin has toughened and I've gotten blister management down to a science. My technique is questionable to some but it has worked for me.

With pumping I've found that allowing certain things to happen is a must in order to strengthen and improve. Similar to getting a vaccine which is a small dose of the disease so your body becomes familiar and can fight it. If your body never sees the disease until it's full form then it typically beats you up. Pumping, swelling, blisters, and donuts are all things that are going to happen when you put a vacuum pressure tube over your cock. Allowing some blistering and donut action isn't all that bad. My skins tolerance to pressure and blisters have increased. The type of pull stretch I get because of the mass donut expansion of the past has led to massive tube packing.

I think you can develop quite well.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

So are you saying that the best science to decrease blisters is to just let them happen?