23 y/o Pumper Hitting 9.25x2.75

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: 23 y/o Pumper Packing 9x2.25

Post by prelude99 »

Pumped_Boy wrote:So are you saying that the best science to decrease blisters is to just let them happen?
Let them happen in a controlled manner.

Also I must say it's not something I share with people as a " you should do this " kind of thing. I only say that's it's an experiment that has worked for me over the years. After long breaks in pumping consistency the skin would return to a not so tough state and blister easier. I would simply have a session intended to blister. Wait three days then get back to pumping. Typically with less blisters then wait 2 days and then back into the daily swing with very little blistering if any.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Hm, ok, I can try this. Normally if I let blisters happen I will get one, then a few minutes later I will have dozens of small ones all over my head.

I am not sure if other pumpers have experienced this, but sometimes some of the larger blisters heal, but when you pump up you see a darker colored indent where they used to be.
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Maybe blisters have more to do with routine. I have pumped for many years, but typically it was only once a week or month if that, and of course if I tried to reach new limits I got blistered.

I have never really gotten into a routine where I pump nearly everyday, so I am excited for that and maybe some of these problems will decrease as a result.
metopump

Post by metopump »

Pumped_Boy wrote:I am not sure if other pumpers have experienced this, but sometimes some of the larger blisters heal, but when you pump up you see a darker colored indent where they used to be.
I also get some discoloration if I get a blister. Some are lighter some are darker, but I haven't had many blisters around 5-8 in just over 10 years of pumping and those have faded. I love that second picture. Seeing a tube packed like that will send me into a tube.
prelude99 wrote:Also I must say it's not something I share with people as a " you should do this " kind of thing. I only say that's it's an experiment that has worked for me over the years.
Over time have you noticed any long term negative effects of repeated blisters? I ask because I have become a fan of extended overpacking as an alternative to a dedicated head tube, and I have a feeling blisters will happen if I push it.
Pumped_Boy

Re: 23 y/o Pumper Hitting 9.25x2.75

Post by Pumped_Boy »

:D I hit 9.25x 2.75 today, though I did not fully pack the 10.5x2.75 inch tube. I am sorry that my cock is hard to see with the tube being dark and my camera being bad. I tried to make it easier by the green background. I am pleased that I am growing!
10.5 inch tube
10.5 inch tube
Hitting 9.25 inches, red line/green to help see.
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Also do you guys know where the cheapest place to get spare white plastic male to female tube to hose connectors, that you find on thickwall tubes, in Canada?
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Pumped B. I have to comment, I am totally envious of where your at at your age, fabulous! 9.5" long and over 2" thick and u have decades to pump ahead. I can only say u are ahead of probably 95% of the population in male genital superiority and if u continue most likely will surpass 11" with balls the size and hang of a monster :twisted: Don't ever stop and please continue to showcase your evolution, it's magical :D BB.
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

Thanks bull, that means a lot. It really helps with the motivation!
SeaSalty

Post by SeaSalty »

Have you got a routine that i could follow?
mreight

Post by mreight »

Good work hope you pack that tube