some more pics

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

WANTMORE49

some more pics

Post by WANTMORE49 »

couple hours pumping action on chaturbate
Attachments
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
dieselsquid

Re: some more pics

Post by dieselsquid »

What pressure were you using? I can only squeeze in 15-20 minutes a day at 10hg. I get pretty fat but not like this. I bet when it goes off you fall back and smile!
WANTMORE49

Post by WANTMORE49 »

My pump that I use now is withour a guage, I just start out low and keep working it up, after about 20 in the 2.25 cylinder I start pumping my balls and cock in my 3 inch tube for another 20, then go back to the smaller. After about an hour I go back to the 3 inch and just pump my cock for about 20 miin more, from there it whatever feels good. I pump everday when I shower and at night when I go to bed, but my really long sessions of 2-3 hours happen when she is not hom. I have a video of a session of 2 hours that I videoed while on Chaturbate.com. My orgasms are great and my wife lofves my fat cock in her tight pussy, she says it hurts a little after a few minutes it subsides and she cant get enough of my cock. On Sat. nite we must have fucked for at least an hour in doggy position. She doesnt like to watch or help me pump but she sure loves the end results, says she has that stuffed feeling for a couple of days afterwards. I am working up to packing the 3 inch.
dieselsquid wrote:What pressure were you using? I can only squeeze in 15-20 minutes a day at 10hg. I get pretty fat but not like this. I bet when it goes off you fall back and smile!
fastboy

Post by fastboy »

Great looking pumped cock!