Hi all, I'm new here

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Malmo75

Hi all, I'm new here

Post by Malmo75 »

Hi guys,

I want to introduce my self.
Please bare with my English.

I'm pretty new to pumping and have been looking around and found this forum which seems to be really nice.

I have bought the Mushroom cylinder from Thickwall UK. And also the metal gauge pump.

I have a problem and wondering if you can give me some insight so I can go on the right track.

My dick is banana shaped, pointing down. When I'm using an ordinary cylinder the shape is interfering. The top of my shaft is pressing against the tube and also the under side of my glans. I imagine this is giving me unwanted pressure on those parts but also the vacuum is uneven. That's why I went for the mushroom cylinder. But that one is concentrating more on the head. I want an even gain.

Can you guys recommend me a proper cylinder. Will the shape of my dick make it more difficult when pumping?

I hope it's ok I'm asking.

/Malmo
prelude99

Re: Hi all, I'm new here

Post by prelude99 »

Your shape will, or should, even out through pumping. Cylinder shape is a preference thing for the tube however the diameter is most important. Be sure that it's large enough to allow you to expand yet not too large as to not create enough pressure against your meat in tube. It needs to be able to pull you in all directions with enough force to cause a stretch.

Typically guys with curves even out after a bit of consistent pumping sessions. Not over night by any means but I would say at the least having a positive affect after 6 months on that curve. Hope that helps!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Malmo75

Re: Hi all, I'm new here

Post by Malmo75 »

Hi Prelude,

Thank you!

Maybe you can recomend a manufactor on the cylinder?
I do not have a big dick, but let's make easy numbers for the sizing of the cylinder.

My dick is 1.78 inch diameter in girth, what size do you recomend on the cylinders girth, 2, 2.25, 2.5 inch?

My dick is 6.7 inch ( when measuring from the pubic bone), what size in length do you recomend?

Is there a rule/number for how much bigger the cylinder shall be compared to the dick for best result?
Example 2 inch longer on the cylinder than the dick, 0.5 in diameter on the cylinder compared to the dick for the best growing?

Is 15 - 20 minute sessions a good start and pressure at 5 to 8?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to get the best result as possible.

/Malmo