WTB tubes in Tampa Bay area. Also have saline for trade.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

inflationfetish

WTB tubes in Tampa Bay area. Also have saline for trade.

Post by inflationfetish »

Just started pumping again but my tubes collection is not as good as it was. I'm missing some and some aren't straight-walled or are damaged:

I am looking to buy some straight walled tubes in:
2.25"
2.5"
3"
3.25"
and 3.5"

Anyone in the Tampa bay area have some they'd like to sell I'm happy to come meet you and have cash. I also have some saline supplies I could trade, however I can't give official advice on saline. Get in touch with me and we can figure something out.

On another note, with my partial collection I got up to filling the 3" tube I do have (not straight walled) in about an hour and 15 minutes in my third session now after taking years off~!
I want to get back to the 3.5" and start working on the 4" again within 6 months.
prelude99

Re: WTB tubes in Tampa Bay area. Also have saline for trade.

Post by prelude99 »

I look forward to your work! I have a feeling that your meat may drive me fill my 4" tube that I'm currently working on only cock.

Let's do this!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
inflationfetish

Post by inflationfetish »

I've seen your pics and can guess that you started off with a great package to begin with! I'm jealous in a good way and this has definitely gotten me back into pumping! If you keep over-packing those tubes you'll be completely filling that 4" in no time. I'll never exceed your package, but it'll be fun to try to fill a 3.5" up again and work on more!

I went to a few fetish parties in Fort Lauderdale fully pumped and in a 3.5" tube and the looks and attention I got were so much fun! Someone out there should give you an extra electric pump just for the entertainment value of your posts! :)
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Check out LeLuv tubes on Ebay; they come in multiple sizes and are straight wall...inexpensive and great quality too.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5