How to reduce donut?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

tdogluv

How to reduce donut?

Post by tdogluv »

I am wondering how to reduce the donut when pumping. Any suggestions??
Attachments
IMG_20150608_091852866_HDR.jpg
Beginning 4.75" girth 5" length
tdogluv

Re: How to reduce donut?

Post by tdogluv »

I think I found out what I was doing wrong to much vacuum. I pumped last night at a lower vac and pumped pretty big and no donut.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

I'll try to field this one, low pressure will help. Also massaging the donut down, skin rolling is helpful, pumping whilst wearing condom. Search the forum for other useful hints. Keep pumping and posting pics.
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

I used to have trouble with a "donut" - almost regardless of the pressure, but generally based on pumping for anything more than about 30 minutes. I have found a glans ring just behind the head of my cock almost completely eliminates a donut - even after a couple of hours of pumping.
tdogluv

Post by tdogluv »

OK I will try the ring, I also bought a Water Buddy and have been pumping weekdays in the shower and it seems to help,
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Hello, I use a ring from plastic and it works well.
Attachments
a ring to avoid a donut
a ring to avoid a donut
walksonthreelegs

Post by walksonthreelegs »

1). Don't masturbate in the tube. This pushes blood into the inner foreskin/glans area creating a bigger donut. Enter the tube hard but soften up as you progress through your routine. This will put the most pressure on the shaft and the least pressure on the inner foreskin/glans, resulting in a smaller donut. You want the shaft to be the biggest part of your penis, not the inner foreskin/donut.

2). Lower pressures

3). Get a good seal and don't allow "scrotal creep" into the tube. This will put the most pressure on the shaft and not the inner foreskin

4). Pump with a condom which will compress the inner foreskin, prevent scrotal creep and allow the penis to fill up more or less evenly.