skin peel

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gazelle

skin peel

Post by gazelle »

Every time I pump now for the last few weeks within days the skins drys, cracks and peels off ?
kiwibop

Re: skin peel

Post by kiwibop »

I guess you need to look at what you are doing differently: duration of pump, size you are getting to, different lube, wet instead of dry?? Anything changed at all?
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Are you getting a peel from your cock or just your balls? I've had peeling from my balls from overpumping...but never from my cock. I found that if I eased up to a bigger size and pressure, the skin on my balls could take it without drying out. Maybe a slow ramping up will help you too.
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

Pumping with hot wather and epson salt, it will not happen again ever.
metopump

Post by metopump »

For me skin peeling was a result of packing bigger tubes for the first time, and was most on my head down to my circ scar.. Afterwards the peeling wasn't as issue.
fuzzyass1

Post by fuzzyass1 »

hi, when packing a larger tube ,the next day I get a skin peal at the head underside, use intensive care lotion ,helps with the dry skin and less irritable, also peals easier. hope this helps.
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

Thanks guys, the only thing that changed is I have maybe got some longer sessions in and at high pressure, but thanks for the answers, appreciated